Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2006-12-17, 03:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Hell, I know other people who are odd..."
Alright, whatever. Believe whatever you want
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-17, 06:54 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Alright, whatever. Believe whatever..."
I do. All the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-18, 10:08 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I do. All the time."
I wonder how old I'd be if I was't just odd all the time...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-19, 03:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I wonder how old I'd be if I was't just..."
Don't ask that question. You'll freak out at how old you are. =3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-19, 03:30 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Don't ask that question. You'll freak..."
I've been told I'd look a lot older if I shaved all my hair off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-19, 04:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've been told I'd look a lot older if..."
I actually haven't had my head shaved in a while. Don't know what I look like with a fuzzy head, and don't want to.

Though I've been thinking, to decrease the size of the hair hanging behind my head, which gives the impression of big hair, should I wear a ponytail?

I look like Ed from FMA when I have straight hair and a ponytail. The freak anime fangirls love it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-19, 05:20 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I actually haven't had my head shaved..."
I look like I'm in my 30s with my gottee ^.^
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-20, 07:21 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I actually haven't had my head shaved..."
I don't see what's wrong with the impression of big hair. It works well enough for me... as does the actual big hair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-20, 07:33 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "I look like I'm in my 30s with my..."
No you don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-20, 03:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't see what's wrong with the..."
Well, I have more of a problem with the hair on the sides of my head. My regular hair is wavy, but the hair on the sides curl on the ends and push out.

Then again, I have a smallish head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-20, 04:22 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Well, I have more of a problem with the..."
You ain't seen nothing till you've seen my hair on a bad day.

It really is just one big, curly fro. On most days it's wider than my shoulders. And it gets flat on top... so I look like Wolverine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-20, 04:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You ain't seen nothing till you've seen..."
Haha, that's awesome. One of my best friends has a white-man fro, and he is subject to bouts of stroking.

I'm afraid I'll get a teensy fro if I get short hair, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-20, 04:43 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Haha, that's awesome. One of my best..."
I haven't a clue what a "white-man fro" looks like... but I've probably got that.

And, yes, I get bouts of stroking. And groping. And fluffing. And getting fingers stuck.

We got 21 normal, coloured pencils in the back of it in Chemistry last week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-20, 04:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I haven't a clue what a "white-man fro"..."
Yup, sounds exactly like what my friend goes through.

He was into it at first, what with pounding his foot on the ground like Thumper from Bambi and having an orgasmic look on his face, but now he kinda just ignores it. Got old.

And sometimes, for no reason, I feel stroking, and turn around to see a retreating hand. Jesus, is there a cult?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-20, 05:33 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Yup, sounds exactly like what my friend..."
Oh indeed.

Anyone with hair different from the norm gets it stroked.

And if there's a band with a singer with the same hair, it'll be shouted at.

For example, I get people shouting "'Ere! It's that guy from the Kooks!" I even got it in the middle of Manchester. Amusing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny