Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

The Zelaron Community.
Posted 2004-08-06, 06:24 PM
Is incredible now... so many people giving away items for NOTHING in return.

Shinto and MightyJoe just helped me get to level 25, for nothing, and Joe even did some quests, AND hooked me up with items.

You all should be proud to be part of such a great community, thanks guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-06, 06:55 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "The Zelaron Community."
yes ur right.. itz probably coz most the people @ zel are honest and generous.. like me.. trying to lvl my sorc to lvl 75-80 today so i can bot for zel pplz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-06, 06:57 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yes ur right.. itz probably coz most..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-06, 07:00 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
some people are just really addicted to it shinto ^ ^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-06, 07:07 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "The Zelaron Community."
Zel owns!

Once I get my bot running on Ladder, which is soon as I've given up my melee sorc, free itams for all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-06, 08:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Zel owns! Once I get my bot running..."
Wow, kinda makes me want to come back and play again. And be equally as generous of course. I always was though, now everyone else appears to be doing so.

Nah, I'm not coming back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-06, 08:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, kinda makes me want to come back..."
OMg sov... im doing the same thing.. ive been baaling trying to get my sorc to lvl 76-80.. but soo many nub baal games.. i think im only lvl 66
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-06, 09:02 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMg sov... im doing the same thing....."
hmmmm maybe we could make a Zel Baaling sometime

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:15 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "hmmmm maybe we could make a Zel Baaling..."
I'll be at NM andy in no time, just gotta get a GOOD bot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:18 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I'll be at NM andy in no time, just..."
Yep, got to love small Community... hey wait of min... so what's your Moto now?? still the same old, We steal from the rich, steal from the poor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:38 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Yep, got to love small Community... hey..."
community*

wait a minute*

motto*

?*

Still*

we*

What are you talking about, idiot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-07, 01:20 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "community* wait a minute* motto*..."
I officially am no longer giving any help to any of zelaron.

I can give everything i have on this game, and people will still hate me and talk shit on me on zelaron.

Well. I'll still help out people, just not give any items away. I feel that if i dont give my items away, i get richer AND the game becomes more fun for me.

Atleast my 57/16 rends told me that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-07, 01:26 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I officially am no longer giving any..."
Slaynish people hate you beacause of your personality, you can't buy friends with items... (usually)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-07, 01:33 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Slaynish people hate you beacause of..."
`Insolence` said:
Slaynish people hate you beacause of your personality, you can't buy friends with items... (usually)

No.

People hate me because users like you always remind them of something i've done before. When really you need to focus on the present.

Sorry if that was a little off. I was drinking vodka and i ran around a lot about 30 mins ago...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-07, 01:44 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No. People hate me because users..."
You just made yourself look even more immature/moronic.

Regardless of your past, that WAS YOU... and still IS you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-07, 02:30 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You just made yourself look even more..."
Wow thx www.dictionary.com. Dam I don't need to go to that website anymore, I got Insolence! No wonder you have web design programming experience, you are puting good use of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-07, 02:39 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Wow thx www.dictionary.com. Dam I don't..."
LOL

Thanks for trying to retaliate!

But you failed miserably, so I'll forward you here: www.engrish.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-07, 02:40 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "LOL Thanks for trying to retaliate!..."
OMFG Insolence.. GG!!! thats a good website rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-07, 02:53 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMFG Insolence.. GG!!! thats a good..."
Hu? wtf is retaliate mean? and nope I am being serious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-07, 02:53 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Hu? wtf is retaliate mean? and nope I..."
To retaliate is to 'fight back'.

Stop flinging insults around ladies, it's not becoming of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker