Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2006-06-02, 06:14 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah I thought that too. I had just..."
I'm seeing it later today, but I've heard enough of it to state these four things:

!) No Nightcrawler and bad accent=good
2) No Gambit=Bad
3) No Sinister=Worse
4) How does Xaviar get in those cars? I mean, they're not wheelchair-accesible and they never show him getting out of them. He just is there next to the car while everyone else gets out. Perplexing.

I'll report on my findings later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2006-06-02, 10:53 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Best line in the entire movie: "Do..."
JRwakebord said:
Best line in the entire movie:

"Do you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!!!"

I was dying. And then I realized I'm a huge nerd because the first thing I though of when I heard that was this:

http://www.fazed.org/video/?id=213
the juggernaut bitch movie is halarious.
you all suck]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
aron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

aron

Posted 2006-06-02, 12:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah I thought that too. I had just..."
That's because it's a completely different director.

The director of X1 and X2 went to do the new Superman halfway through the production of X3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-02, 12:52 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "I'm seeing it later today, but I've..."
Kuja`s #1 said:
I'm seeing it later today, but I've heard enough of it to state these four things:

!) No Nightcrawler and bad accent=good
2) No Gambit=Bad
3) No Sinister=Worse
4) How does Xaviar get in those cars? I mean, they're not wheelchair-accesible and they never show him getting out of them. He just is there next to the car while everyone else gets out. Perplexing.

I'll report on my findings later.
Either someone picks him up, or he levitates, which you'll see him do at some point in the movie.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-02, 10:01 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Either someone picks him up, or he..."
So, since the cure isn't permanent, Rogue is gonna end up probably killing Bobby when they're in the middle of doing it. Well, he almost didn't die as a virgin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2006-06-02, 10:03 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "So, since the cure isn't permanent,..."
That'd be a good way to start out a Rogue movie...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-03, 02:29 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That'd be a good way to start out a ..."
Nudity! Hooray!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-03, 08:36 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Either someone picks him up, or he..."
He doesn't so much levitate on his own as Dark Phoenix does it for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-03, 10:10 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "He doesn't so much levitate on his own..."
Quiet jessifer. Go back to thinking about that one dude's two peni.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-03, 01:02 PM in reply to crazyeye's post starting "from what I heard the the next movie is..."
crazyeye said:
from what I heard the the next movie is going to be a wolverine movie
NOTE: All the movies were about logan. When asked about what their characters hobbies were, Jean and Scott replied,
Quote:
Scott:We like making big puzzles of logan together, isn't that right?
Jean: Yep, all day long.
---------------------------------------------------
Anyone else think Collossuss' metal armor was gay? He looked like he belonged in terminator. Good movie though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-03, 06:40 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "NOTE: All the movies were about logan...."
Ice Man looked pretty damn cool when he fought Pyro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-03, 10:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "No Nightcrawler made me sad. :("
Jessifer said:
No Nightcrawler made me sad.
nightcrawler is in it for like 3 seconds.
you all suck]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
aron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

aron

Posted 2006-06-04, 08:27 PM in reply to aron's post starting "nightcrawler is in it for like 3..."
Wait, where?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-04, 10:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Wait, where?"
No, it's a guy with the same powers as night crawler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-09, 07:41 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No, it's a guy with the same powers as..."
I wish I had Nightcrawlers powers... Damn, I could pop in on my girlfriend in the shower.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-09, 10:10 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I wish I had Nightcrawlers powers......"
Can't you do that anyways?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-09, 10:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Can't you do that anyways?"
Since he's still in school, I seriously doubt he can just pop in. Unless he's in college.

Which I also doubt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer