Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

What Anime do you own?
Posted 2003-09-22, 02:00 PM
And I dont mean own as in downloaded on computer, I mean that you actually paid good $$$ for.

:edit: these are all DVD, no vhs at all

Berserk(complete 6 dvd set)
Record of the Lodos War (original complete set)
Hellsing (complete set)
Trigun(6 dvds out of 8)
Ninja Scroll The Series (1 dvd out of 3)
The Devil Lady (1 dvd out of dunno)
Bastard (complete set)
Rune Soldiers (3 dvds out of dunno)
Ninja Scroll
Ninja Ressurection
Akira
BioHunter
Wrath of the Ninja
Metropolis
Dominion Tank Police
Animatrix
Demon City Shinjuku
Cowboy Bebop the movie
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Blood: The Last Vampire
Patlabor 3 WXIII

:edit: (sept 25)
my list is not missing anything anymore

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2003-09-25 at 10:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-22, 02:09 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
DO they sell Dragon Ball Z series.. the whole thing I mean.. I wouldn't mind buying that if I come accross the whole package
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheStryker

Posted 2003-09-22, 02:42 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
Hmm...I don't actually own these, but it is sitting over there at the corner. My brother's collection.

MS Gundam 0079
MS Gundam 0080
MS Gundam 0083
MS Gundam F91
MS Zeta Gundam
MS Gundam - 08 MS Team
MS Gundam - 08 MS Team Miller's report
Gundam Wing
Gundam Wing - Endless Waltz
Rurouni Kenshin
Rurouni Kenshin 2
Macross
Macross 2
Macross Plus
Macross 7

All of them are complete set...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-09-22, 07:01 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
Trigun (boxed set)
Cowboy Bebop (boxed set and movie)
The Soultaker (complete series)
Hellsing (complete series)
Bastard!! (complete series)
Genocyber (complete series)
Spriggan
Ninja Scroll
Ninja Resurrection (both "episodes")
The Guyver (first DVD)
Spirited Away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-22, 07:12 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
I only bought anime when I was younger, and my taste wasn't very good back then.

Escaflowne
Ninja Scroll
Gundam Wing
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
The Animatrix
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-22, 07:41 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
All complete series except where noted:

Cowboy Bebop (+ the movie)
Trigun
.hack//SIGN (minus the last DVD)
Big O (first season, waiting for the second)
Hellsing
Martian Successor Nadesico
Tenchi Universe
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Macross Plus
Laputa
Spirited Away
Lupin the III: Castle of Cagliostro
Full Metal Panic (first 2 DVDs, waiting for the rest still)
FLCL
Great Teacher Onizuka (first 2 DVDs out of, I think, 12)
Ghost in the Shell
Armitage III
The Cat Returns
Haibane Renmei (first DVD)
Serial Experiments Lain

EDIT: Forgot a couple

Last edited by Rurouni Storm; 2003-09-22 at 08:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-22, 09:41 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
I must be the only Shonen fan here. O_o

Love Hina:
All 6 DVDs plus Collector's Box
Christmas and Spring Specials
Love Hina Again DVD
I also have all of the Love Hina Manga that was printed by Tokyopop, as well as the 8 bi-lingual volumes that Kodansha published.

Cowby Bebop: All 6 DVDs plus Movie
Ai Yori Aoshi: First 3 DVDs plus Collector's Box
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs: All 4 DVDs
Spirited Away
First 13 eps of Digimon plus Digimon the Movie
Metropolis
Animatrix

That's all right now. ;_;
So much more on the way though! >=D
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-23, 03:52 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
ghost in the shell
akira

thats it, the best two in my opinion
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-09-23, 06:46 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
Sqrl said:

Love Hina:
Love Hina Again DVD
I also have all of the Love Hina Manga that was printed by Tokyopop, as well as the 8 bi-lingual volumes that Kodansha published.
Ugh, the only problem with that show was the repetitiveness. Didn't really go anywhere.

I have read the manga. It was definitely better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-23, 09:22 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
I own the first 4 .hack//SIGN DVDs, apparently I need to get the 5th one (I've already watched through ep. 26 so the only one I'm in any hurry to get is 6 since it apparently will have 27 and 28)
I have the first 2 .hack//Liminality DVDs
I have Spirited Away
I have the first Scryed DVD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-09-23, 08:47 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
I forgot a couple of my favorites
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-24, 07:12 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
well here's my list of anime of my own

saint-seiya (i've got the complete series 14 dvd set) and also the complete hades sanctuary episodes
hellsing ( the whole serie)
spawn the animation (1,2&3)
animatrix
vampire hunter D bloodlust
fatal fury (1 & 2)
samurai showdown the motion picture
akira
evangelion death and rebirth

Last edited by Pennywise; 2003-09-24 at 07:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise

Posted 2003-09-25, 09:35 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
Rurouni Storm said:
Sqrl said:

Love Hina:
Love Hina Again DVD
Ugh, the only problem with that show was the repetitiveness. Didn't really go anywhere.

I have read the manga. It was definitely better.
Yeah, the manga totally ownes the Anime. Which is too bad really. Originally they didn't want the Anime to resemble the manga too much, which was cool and all, but I think it would have just been so much cooler if they had followed the proper storyline from the start. =)
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-25, 10:41 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "What Anime do you own?"
Added Blood: The Last Vampire, and Patlabor 3 WXIII, and 2 Trigun DVDs to my list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy