Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Pax Zelaronia: The Nightmare
Posted 2012-05-03, 03:57 AM
By chance I happened upon this small chamber whilst searching about for a glorious trinket known only as the Pax Zelaronia. In the chamber sat Richard Simmons, in a very tight leotard and eating a bowl of Cheerios. His lips were curled into a very distinct grin, his aging hair waving back and forth like a pendulum. Upon entering, he raised his leg and adjusted to cross his legs as a lady would, but hesitating when giving my eyes the very tight outline of his groin. He then placed his chin upon his hand and leaned forward with a laugh.

“What brings you here my lost little man?” he screeched in his typical effeminate voice.

Paralyzed by fear, I began to think of a good reason to have ended up in the devil’s layer. I felt myself begin to panic even, as if the bastard could see into my heart and soul.

“I…come for the Pax Zelaronia, to bring it back again and establish a new golden age for Zelaron.” I screamed.

His ghastly pupils dilated as the very trinket I’ve been seeking was mentioned. The veins in his jaundiced eyes swelled to near-bursting, his bones nearly creaking as he swiftly sat himself upright.

“THAT…THAT THING…it’s…IT’S MINE!” he cried.

“Why do you even have it? What’s the fucking point?!?” I replied.

“Because…I need it.” he hissed.

“But…why?”

“Because, my tater tot…some men want to watch the world burn calories.” he smirked, standing erect with his chest boastful.

I bared my teeth upon my bottom lip, staring at him with permeating fear. My muscles clenched and tightened as I paced forward, eyes locked with his. I quickly assumed a defensive position, awaiting whatever may come. But then something strange began to happen. I heard the cry of an awful beast. This beast had the appearance of a homosexual boy, but he was really the dark, 7 headed beast from the Biblical book of “Revelations”. He rode in, foul and corrupt things coming out of his mouth. I wanted to stop him as much as I wanted to get the Pax Zelaronia from Richard Simmons and his oddly finely shaped ass. I turned my attention and then that’s when the beast spoke.

“This isn’t real.”

I awoke in a forest, the beast sitting next to me, furiously masturbating to bizarre things. He turned and smiled at me, whispering “The end.”
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-03, 07:37 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Pax Zelaronia: The Nightmare"
I actually liked this.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-03, 07:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Pax Zelaronia: The Nightmare"
That seems like the exact kind of thing that would go through my head. Just enough complete random in there. Thank you Kagom.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-03, 07:40 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That seems like the exact kind of thing..."
I liked the references.
Looking for Pax Zelaronia sounds like an RPG quest.

I've said it so many times before, but Zelaron needs a sexy RPG based on it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-03, 01:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That seems like the exact kind of thing..."
I bet you can't guess who the 7 headed beast is. I'll give you a hint, it's someone from this forum and it's not me. Also, this is crap. I have no idea what the fuck was going on in my head at the time.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2012-05-03 at 01:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-03, 01:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I bet you can't guess who the 7 headed..."
SKURAI! Did I get it right? Do I get a cookie?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-03, 02:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "SKURAI! Did I get it right? Do I get a..."
You win 1000 internets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-03, 02:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You win 1000 internets."
1000 INTERNETS!? Why, that's quite a lot of internets indeed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-03, 02:56 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "1000 INTERNETS!? Why, that's quite a..."
Indeed. Seriously though, this is the crappiest thing I've written, furry smut aside.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-04, 08:39 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "SKURAI! Did I get it right? Do I get a..."
I had a feeling I was either Richard or the Beast...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-04, 09:46 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I had a feeling I was either Richard or..."
Why would you have been Richard Simmons?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-04, 09:57 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why would you have been Richard Simmons?"
Because he looks insane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin