Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2009-09-24, 07:50 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Every time I see someone say 9, I think..."
The Informant. Sucked

Whiteout. Didn't suck as much. Kate Beckinsale is dead sexy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-24, 03:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The Informant. Sucked Whiteout...."
I quite like the look of The Informant (it's the new Matt Damon film, yes?).

But I can't say I like the look of Whiteout. What is it about, exactly? I can't really get owt from the trailers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-26, 12:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I quite like the look of The Informant..."
Watched The Talented Mr. Ripley last night - kinda creepy, but a very good film. I'm tempted to hunt down the book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-28, 08:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Watched The Talented Mr. Ripley last..."
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

---------

Oh, I'd let you know what Whiteout is about but then it kind of gives away the storyline, and would make it a shittier movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-29, 11:28 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. ..."
Surrogate, I thought it was pretty badass. I don't feel like expaining it, just go watch it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-30, 08:16 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Surrogate, I thought it was pretty..."
Trainspotting. It's about heroin addicts in England. Quite interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-30, 10:05 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Trainspotting. It's about heroin..."
Observe and report. It's like Paul Blart: Mall cop, taken to the extreme. It's over dramatic and a shitty story line. There were some scenes that made me laugh though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-05-09, 09:43 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I enjoyed the movie a lot. Certain..."
Thor exceeded my expectations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
franco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfranco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

franco

Posted 2011-12-15, 09:13 AM in reply to franco's post starting "Thor exceeded my expectations."
Trying to catch up on some of the ol classic horror films that I missed out on, infact I just finished watching the first four "puppet master" movies, of course not all at once but over the course of the week but I admit they were all equally entertaining. I especially liked the third installment "toulan's revenge" I think Charles Band really had something here. Great movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
magearden is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmagearden is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

magearden

Posted 2011-12-15, 09:23 AM in reply to magearden's post starting "Trying to catch up on some of the ol..."
The Matrix Trilogy with my friends. Re-watching it with my girlfriend.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-15, 10:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The Matrix Trilogy with my friends...."
The last movie I saw was Life in a Day and it was pretty awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-12-16, 09:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The last movie I saw was Life in a Day..."
What's it about?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-18, 10:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What's it about?"
The Stargate SG1 movie where they defeat the last of the Ori.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2011-12-19, 12:23 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What's it about?"
Skurai said: [Goto]
What's it about?
Life in a Day is a crowdsourced documentary film comprising an arranged series of video clips selected from 80,000 clips submitted to the YouTube video sharing website, the clips showing respective occurrences from around the world on a single day, July 24, 2010.

The film is 94 minutes 57 seconds long and includes scenes selected from 4,500 hours of footage in 80,000 submissions from 192 nations. The completed film debuted at the Sundance Film Festival on January 27, 2011 and the premiere was streamed live on YouTube. On October 31, 2011, YouTube announced that Life in a Day would be available for viewing on its website free of charge, and on DVD.

It's free on Youtube and on Netflix. Very good movie I would recommend to anyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-12-19, 07:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Life in a Day is a crowdsourced..."
I'll check it out, then. 80,000 clips in just an hour seems so... unreal to me.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-19, 10:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'll check it out, then. 80,000 clips..."
The Muppets. It was okay. Not very good, but not cringe-worthy either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-12-20, 09:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The Muppets. It was okay. Not very..."
The new one? I've never see the other Muppet movies, but I'm borderline on seeing this one.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-24, 09:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The new one? I've never see the other..."
Inception, for about the twentieth time. Good movie to watch on Christmas Eve.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2012-01-03, 06:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Inception, for about the twentieth..."
Captain America .. I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-01-05, 08:42 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Captain America .. I think."
Easy A

I enjoy the John Hughes aspect of the movie; this one did justice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven