Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2008-11-30, 02:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, that was due to some setup..."
Chruser has been surpassed. Asamin will follow shortly. Perhaps I will pass GLG before too long. Unfortunately, one of my 3 processors has not been running for a few days. It will resume folding tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-30, 03:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Chruser has been surpassed. Asamin..."
You will not surpass me. I just missed a bit cuz I went to my friends house and didn't leave my comp running.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-11-30, 03:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Chruser has been surpassed. Asamin..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Chruser has been surpassed. Asamin will follow shortly. Perhaps I will pass GLG before too long. Unfortunately, one of my 3 processors has not been running for a few days. It will resume folding tomorrow.

You won't pass me either. As soon as one of the SMP ones finish, I'll get a ton of points. Use the math forumla I edited onto my last post to figure out how many points you will approx. have by the number of work units.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-11-30, 03:45 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You won't pass me either. As soon as..."
I've actually recently discovered that I was not folding at full potential. I'll have SMP clients running on two of my PCs, as well as two new GPU clients running on two of my PCs. You will all be owned shortly.

Oh, and I'll be adding a fourth PC tomorrow.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2008-11-30 at 03:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-30, 04:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've actually recently discovered that..."
I've actually recently discovered that I was not folding at full potential. I'll have SMP clients running on two of my PCs, as well as two new GPU clients running on two of my PCs. You will all be owned shortly.

Oh, and I'll be adding a fourth PC tomorrow.

Wait, you have a computer that can run the GPU Client? Quite a few people can't run it. I have 5-machines that could run Folding@home if you want to turn this into a real competition. But the one single handedly seems to be doing just fine.

Oh yeah, and I have a friend who is going to start helping me next week. So essentially you'll be going against two people.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-11-30 at 07:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-11-30, 04:39 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Wait, you have a computer that can run..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Wait, you have a computer that can run the GPU Client?
Two computers, actually. They're both running it right now.

Oh yeah, and I have a friend who is going to start helping me next week. So essentially you'll be going against two people.
Sounds like teh cheatzors to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-30, 09:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Two computers, actually. They're both..."
It looks like the GPU folding gets a significant amount of points. I'm looking forward to seeing just how fast I gain them. I had a significant increase from one update to the next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-01, 01:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It looks like the GPU folding gets a..."
Time for another update! I unmerged !King_Amazon!'s accounts for making prospective updates easier.

Active CPUs within 50 days: 19 (+4)
Grand Score: 39725 (+11750)
Work Unit Count: 144 (+34)
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate): 14406 of 148702 (+2529)

RankUserScoreWork UnitsAverage Points (Per-fold)Number of CPUs Active in Last 50-days
1Goodlookinguy19100 (+4287)65 (+10)<294 (+25)
2KingAmazon7363 (+3802)31 (+18)<238 (+4)
3Asamin5760 (+1920)3 (+1)1920 (±0)
4Zelaron (Chruser)3567 (+213)22 (+1)>162 (+2)
5Xenn2657 (±0)11 (±0)<242 (±0)
6!King_Amazon!749 (±0)1 (±0)749 (±0)
7Wallow238 (±0)3 (±0)>79 (±0)
8Spector231 (+30)4 (+2)<58 (-43)
9jamer12360 (±0)4 (±0)15 (±0)

DoesType
Round Up (.5≤d<1)
<
Round Down (0<d<.5)
>
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2008-12-01 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Did not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-12-01, 03:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Time for another update! I unmerged..."
Oppsy! You accidentally put jamer123 and Spector both at rank 8.

Chruser said:
Time for another update! I unmerged !King_Amazon!'s accounts for making prospective updates easier.
It was probably for the better. I figured it would be harder on us to keep putting 'em together.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-12-02 at 12:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-12-02, 03:49 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Oppsy! You accidentally put jamer123..."
You two might be using 5 supercomputers but neither of you are gaining almost 2000 points a fold, like me! So what now!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-02, 06:48 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You two might be using 5 supercomputers..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
You two might be using 5 supercomputers but neither of you are gaining almost 2000 points a fold, like me! So what now!

I already told you that I'm only using one computer Asamin! Dang, you're slow. I stated, that if we wanted to turn this into a real competition that I have other 4-other devices that could get started running F@H.

EDIT: To add on to that, I don't have my computer running 24/7 like King_Amazon, because power consumption and money mean something to me.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-12-02 at 06:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-12-02, 07:49 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I already told you that I'm only using..."
EDIT: To add on to that, I don't have my computer running 24/7 like King_Amazon, because power consumption and money mean something to me.

Then you shouldn't make claims that you can't back up.

You won't pass me either. As soon as one of the SMP ones finish, I'll get a ton of points. Use the math forumla I edited onto my last post to figure out how many points you will approx. have by the number of work units.

And the "power consumption and money" excuse is just a cop out because you know you cannot beat me . A computer uses very little power. My computers were running 24/7 long before I started folding. I generally dislike turning my computers off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-02, 09:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Then you shouldn't make claims that you..."
Then you shouldn't make claims that you can't back up.

And the "power consumption and money" excuse is just a cop out because you know you cannot beat me . A computer uses very little power. My computers were running 24/7 long before I started folding. I generally dislike turning my computers off.

First, it's not an excuse moron, the bills went up over $100 the last month for no noticeable reason other than the computer being on more. Freakin' PG&E will suck us as dry as they possibly can. Secondly, the computer I have is using a 1300-watt PSU. Probably much heftier than any of your systems. Third, you're not allowed to start back-talking me when you've not reached as many points as I have. Forth, I'm only running 1-system, not 5! I don't plan to either, as it will consume far too much power.

Thank you, and don't give me any more of your crap.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-12-02, 09:13 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "First, it's not an excuse moron, the..."
A bit defensive, are we?

I'm only running four systems, by the way. One system running unicore client, one system running SMP client, and two systems both running GPU clients and unicore clients (until I get the motivation to change them to SMP clients.)

There is no way that your bills went up over $100 because a single computer was running more often. That's absolute nonsense. Having a 1300-watt PSU doesn't mean anything unless your computer is actually using all 1300 watts, and even if it were, you could run it 24/7 and it wouldn't raise your bills over $100.

Cop out lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-03, 11:46 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You won't pass me either. As soon as..."
You won't pass me either.
You've been passed, by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-04, 03:41 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "First, it's not an excuse moron, the..."
At idle, the computer won't use more than a few hundred watts. Under stress, I'd be very surprised if it came near 1000W. Power supplies that are 1000W and above are just used to make our e-peens bigger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-04, 07:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "At idle, the computer won't use more..."
When I put my comp on screen saver it uses close to no power and runs F@H so Yay! 24/7 for me! Once my parents stop being computer nazis so that I have enough time to complete one fold
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-05, 04:42 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "When I put my comp on screen saver it..."
my computer dont like f@h at all
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-05, 09:46 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "my computer dont like f@h ("f@h") at..."
Well, I'm sick of the inbreed fighting. Let's celebrate because we're so close to the top 10,000 Folding Groups! I think that's definitely something to get excited about. We need to obtain sources outside of this forum. Tell your friends people, our goal should be under 5,000!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-12-05, 09:54 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Well, I'm sick of the inbreed fighting...."
my new computer dont like folding at home
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123