Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Such an Angel
Posted 2011-03-16, 02:41 PM
As I sat at my seat in some diner in the middle of a rural town, I saw an older, very affluent looking gentleman in a rather expensive suit walk in with a young girl of maybe 7 or 8 with the cutest little Shirley Temple cut and a blue sundress with flowers on it. The two of them sat up at the counter, smiling at each other, showing that they were most likely father and daughter or uncle and niece. The waitress sauntered up to them with a smile, asking them what they'd like to order.

"I'll have the scrambled eggs and steak with some cheese grits and some bacon and a tall glass of milk." the older man said, his accent devoid of the slower drawl of the folks here.

The little girl glanced up at the older man, muttering aloud "That's too much sodium."

The man blushed a little at having to be reminded of the sodium and responded "Nevermind. Make that some scrambled egg whites, turkey bacon, and a small bowl of oatmeal with a touch of cinnamon and honey and a tall glass of milk."

"Okay, hon. And what will the little missy have?" she said with a smile, scribbling on her notepad.

"Oh, she'll have the chocolate chip pancakes with some bacon, some toast, and a glass of orange juice." he chimed in.

The little girl, looking up at the older man with anger in her eyes yelled out "No, you stupid cockmongling cumguzzler. I've fucking told you time and time again that I like chocolate chip pancakes with fucking strawberries lumped on the fucking top with some sausage links, a side of sourdough toast, and a glass of grapefruit juice because motherfucking orange juice gives me the worst shits! God, you're an idiot!"

The older man simply nodded and smiled, calmly replying "She's right. Chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries lumped high to the heavens with some sausage links, a side of sourdough toast, and a glass of grapefruit juice. Don't want my lovely princess to be sick."

The waitress nodded after jotting down the rest of the order. "Okay, I'll have your food out in just a few minutes, okay?"

The older man and little girl nodded. They quickly exchanged happy, almost loving glances at each other. I, however, was deeply disturbed that a young, innocent looking child like that would say such horrid, offensive things to the older man. I looked around the diner, no one seeming to be paying any attention to the child. I quickly motioned one of the other waitresses over.

"Why is no one saying anything about what that little girl said to her father or uncle or whatever he is?" I whispered to her.

"Oh, that? No one wants to bother them. Y'see, this little girl is said to be a prophetess for God," she paused, seeing the cynical look on my face, "I know whatcha thinking. No, it's not crazy. She predicted the earthquakes in Japan, the riots in the Middle East, all of that stuff."

We both turned a mutual gaze over at her while she sat there, looking as cute and innocent as before. I could not believe that anyone would be inane enough to believe such silly things. So many questions, so...

"The fuck you two cocksucking shitheads looking at? Huh? Especially you, ya spook!" the little girl yelled, throwing a glass at the waitress, the glass shattering on impact and wounding her grievously.

Yet again, no one responded. I stood there appalled, wondering how they could just simply ignore something like this. The little girl hopped off her stool and stomped over toward me, glowering at me the entire time like an axe murderer ready to snap at an orphanage.

"I said 'The fuck you looking at?'" she growled.

"Nothing, nothing at all! I swear!" I whimpered.

"Such bullshit!" she said, turning to the older man, "Fuck this place. Let's get the fuck out. We'll get one of the Chinamen to cook."

She quickly punched me in the kidney, stomping out the door as I feel to the ground in agony at the power behind her small fist. A few of the people come over to look over me and the fallen waitress, some shaking their head, some sighing, while the waitress who took their order shook her head as she looked over us.

"Guess no one told ya about the prophetess. Sorry about that." she said while some people tended to the waitress's wounds, "I suggest ya go somewhere else before she tries to come after you with some garrote wire."

And as soon as I was able to, I drove off fast and now the story ends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-03-17, 09:39 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Such an Angel"
I like the recent references.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-03-17, 03:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I like the recent references."
Shut up ya spook 'fore I glass ya one in the face.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2011-03-17 at 10:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack