Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Highest level char you have ever gotten?
Posted 2004-05-31, 09:01 PM
Mine was a 98 zon, PimpstrissXX. This was back in .09, though. She was pretty good. Perfect vampire gaze, perfect shaftstop, 7% WF/ (I think) or ith, and can't really remember the rest of her gear. Too bad I quit before I ever got her to 99. She kicked some serious ass, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Highest level char you have ever gotten?"
99 Frozen Orb sorc in .09.

Go D2JSP!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "99 Frozen Orb sorc in .09. Go D2JSP!"
lvl 99 ts/frozen orb/nova sorc kicked ass till the patch came out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:24 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "lvl 99 ts/frozen orb/nova sorc kicked..."
lvl 89 and rising Blizzard Sorc. Ladder

Go JhJ!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:35 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "lvl 89 and rising Blizzard Sorc. ..."
Sovereign said:
lvl 89 and rising Blizzard Sorc. Ladder

Go JhJ!!!
94 and rising blizz sorc and an exact clone but meteor level 60. Ladder

Go JhJ!!!1111111one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:50 PM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "94 and rising blizz sorc and an exact..."
i think 93 nova/orb sorc in .09
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-31, 09:53 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i think 93 nova/orb sorc in .09"
Too many self-experienced 99's, and a few D2jsp leveled 99's. I'm most proud of my self-leveled, non-rushed Dueling Zealadin and Dual-Baranars WW Barb!

Edit: 
I actually took a SS of my Paladin after I hit 99, since it took me at least a month of only playing with that beast to get there. I did plenty of dueling too, so not just leveling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-31, 11:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Too many self-experienced 99's, and a..."
lvl91 hammerdin non ladder
lvl89 orb/hydra sorc .09
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-05-31, 11:53 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "lvl91 hammerdin non ladder lvl89..."
lvl 99 zon, sorc 09 i miss them >< and minor lvl 95 and a half 1.10 hammerdin (ladder) nl- lvl 95 barb, lvl 95 assasin, and lvl 95 zon were 09. The 99's ty d2jsp, the rest i leveled
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-01, 12:24 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "lvl 99 zon, sorc 09 i miss them >< and..."
Level 99 orb/nova sorc. Had a few other 98's too, barb, zon. This is .09 though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-01, 07:19 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Level 99 orb/nova sorc. Had a few other..."
Level 99 Assassin, 99 Druid, 99 Sorc, 99 Amazon in 1.09 non botting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-06-01, 07:32 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Highest level char you have ever gotten?"
Level 87 Druid.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-06-01, 07:35 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Level 87 Druid."
89 Zon back in 1.09

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-01, 07:36 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Level 87 Druid."
every character (cept for necro) i've gotten to 99 in 1.09. right now in US.EAST SC LADDER. i have a lvl 92 javazon, lvl 95 botting fire sorc, lvl 97 hammerdin
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-06-01, 08:32 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "every character (cept for necro) i've..."
A 98 zon in .09, self leveled. And a 99 zon and sorc got to 99 by botting. Highest in ladder is a 95 pally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-01, 08:39 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "A 98 zon in .09, self leveled. And a..."
I had an amazon and a barb in .09 that I got to 88 I believe. After that, I just gave up. The benefit of experience didn't seem enough to actually obtain the experience.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-01, 09:14 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Highest level char you have ever gotten?"
Us west non ladder :
86 hammerdin
85 trapsin
81 barb
i'm a noob
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-01, 10:37 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "99 Frozen Orb sorc in .09. Go D2JSP!"
Vollstrecker said:
99 Frozen Orb sorc in .09.

Go D2JSP!
Same here, But the highest I ever leveled a char was lvl 98 w/o botting once, was my bowazon in 1.09, she was uber hacked up.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-01, 11:15 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Same here, But the highest I ever..."
zagggon said:
Same here, But the highest I ever leveled a char was lvl 98 w/o botting once, was my bowazon in 1.09, she was uber hacked up.
I miss my hacked ama so much
perfect skills , lvl 99 , best hacks u can think of....
then stupid patch came -.-
a well , I have 99 (.09) sorc (go d2jsp )
I managed 2 get bugged butchers pupil helm , buri armor , and bugged horadric boots 2 days b4 the patch came out , ama shot like a fucking machinegun , when useing multiple arrow , the map was whole blue (with mh)

well , that were the old days , now I have 2 do with a bone nec and a smite pala
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-01, 11:55 AM in reply to Death's post starting "I miss my hacked ama so much :(..."
Highest lvl char is now lvl 90 . My first one!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign