Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2007-06-28, 03:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn I'm suprised how many wrestling..."
I loved wrestling growing up, but I can't watch this WWE crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-28, 10:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I loved wrestling growing up, but I..."
Again, sorry to double-post, but eerie-ass shit:

http://wikinewsreports.blogspot.com/...posted-on.html
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19468182/?GT1=10056
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-28, 11:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Again, sorry to double-post, but..."
That is pretty creepy. One guy at that first link said some Creepy shit about Chavo, too. Apparently, Chavo was the last person to see Eddie Guerrero alive, and Chavo also stayed with Chris Benoit friday night or some shit. That's kinda fishy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-28, 11:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That is pretty creepy. One guy at that..."
That IS creepy shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-29, 12:45 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "My 2 cents on this topic=don't use..."
MightyJoe said:
My 2 cents on this topic=don't use steroids, that is all.
My cousin did roids for a long time. His blood-pressure is through the roof now (although our family already has a history of it so it's not entirely certain if that's the main reason). I tell you what though ...he could break people in half, haha. brb buying roids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-29, 04:37 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "My cousin did roids for a long time. ..."
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS, IF I WANNA DO ROIDS THAT IS MY OWN FUCKING CHOICE! I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO TELLS ME OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-29, 05:06 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COCK SUCKING..."
Titusfied said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS, IF I WANNA DO ROIDS THAT IS MY OWN FUCKING CHOICE! I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO TELLS ME OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one
Lol, my cousin that did roids used the gaming name "Roid Rage" when he used to play Duke Nukem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-12, 10:51 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Can we close this thread?"
Word. Wrestlers have always been ape shit, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos