Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-06-14, 11:57 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yeah, it's nice. I got the Jimmy Urine..."
Forgive me if I don't trust your judgment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-14, 01:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Forgive me if I don't trust your..."
Skurai starts a game and just simply wants to look up the character's skirt.....
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-14, 04:05 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Skurai starts a game and just simply..."
Somehow I doubt he did it without any prompting. He probably read about the achievement somewhere or something. He's far too homo to reach that point on his own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-14, 10:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Somehow I doubt he did it without any..."
Considering it literally came out Yesterday and the wiki hasn't updated AT ALL, I'm gonna go ahead and say "nope".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-19, 09:17 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Considering it literally came out..."
Then it was an accident, someone called your name from another room and your hand slipped. When you looked back you had an achievement.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-19, 02:34 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Then it was an accident, someone called..."
I was angling the camera after a fight and noticed she turned her head to look at me, angrily. I experimented a bit, before realizing exactly why she had turned her head, and the next thing I knew she was covering her panties and looking at me pissed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-19, 03:53 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I was angling the camera after a fight..."
Have you tried this in real life? Might give you better results.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-06-19, 10:28 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Have you tried this in real life? Might..."
My girlfriend came over today and got jealous when I showed her how to get the trophy, so she's going to go buy, like, two skirts tomorrow.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-20, 01:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My girlfriend came over today and got..."
I don't think inter-family relationships are that healthy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-06-20, 06:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My girlfriend came over today and got..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
My girlfriend came over today and got jealous when I showed her how to get the trophy, so she's going to go buy, like, two skirts tomorrow.

You are a disgusting human.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-20, 07:49 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I don't think inter-family..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
I don't think inter-family relationships are that healthy.
Thank you wallow, I knew something could be said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-21, 07:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You are a disgusting human."
Grav said: [Goto]
You are a disgusting human.
How so? I was just like "look this is funny" and she's the one who... like... said she would.
You're the one who dumped a girl because she wouldn't fuck.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai