Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

im suposed to be getting my go cart fixed
Posted 2007-11-20, 11:41 AM
i dont know how to put a carbrater in to my go cart.my dads frind is supposed to come and fix my go cart a long time ago.but apprently he had diffrent plans cause he never came to my house to fix it.its been sitting in my barn forever.my dad can do it only it will take him to long.i have another go cart thats sitting in there by it and the chain came off and it has flat tires.i just hope he comes to fix it soon.so i can ride it at the track.
gig'em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-11-20, 11:45 AM in reply to 150089's post "im suposed to be getting my go cart..."
Man, working on Go-kart's are very, very simple. Put some run-flat repair in your flat tire if it won't hold air. The chain, just loosen the tensioner put the chain on, and retighten all the way, probably only need a 10mm wrench.

As for the carbeurator, you need to install one where there isn't one? Or replace?

Here's a great troubleshooting website for Go-Karts, go read up on it.

http://www.gokartsupply.com/trouble.htm

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 01:30 PM in reply to 150089's post "im suposed to be getting my go cart..."
For some reason I am imagining D3v's redneck repair service.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "For some reason I am imagining D3v's..."
Well, it's nice to have a general understanding of things other than computers, i'm sure they'll eventually have a SIM version of it, so maybe you could try something new out for a change

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, it's nice to have a general..."
D3V said:
Well, it's nice to have a general understanding of things other than computers, i'm sure they'll eventually have a SIM version of it, so maybe you could try something new out for a change
I don't fix cars. I create them. Engineering, bitch!

Anyway, back to ignoring you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-21, 09:41 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't fix cars. I create them...."
You have never created a car in your life you rotten bastard.

You did however engineer the most efficient cock smoking tactics this side of the Pacific.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-11-21, 10:20 AM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "You have never created a car in your..."
Rofl, I have to agree with BC on this.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-21, 12:51 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "You have never created a car in your..."
You know me so well.

But let's not forget which one of us thinks "The Breakfast Club" is "epic tier."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav