Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question Save realm char to play on tcp/ip ?
Posted 2003-07-20, 06:42 PM
I never used any hack other then maphack and never really looked into it im sure this must have been awnsered but didnt find it.

So here i got some friend that said his pally on bnet would own mine. So i was wondering if there was any program that could save his char so he could play on tcp/ip so i can proove him wrong.

If there is could i have a link ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-20, 06:51 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Save realm char to play on tcp/ip ?"
You don't need any program. Just go to program file, open up diablo II, then open up Save, then if his pally in east, go in to east folder, if west, go in west. Then copy all the files that had the pallys name. And paste them in the Save folder, which it's the folder right before you go in to east or west folder.

err hope I didn't confuse you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-20, 06:55 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Save realm char to play on tcp/ip ?"
Lol cant beleive i didnt see that before thx lot for the info.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-20, 07:23 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Save realm char to play on tcp/ip ?"
Damn it doesnt work hehe the .d2s file isnt there in the west/east folder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-20, 11:20 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Save realm char to play on tcp/ip ?"
You can go to forward.to/mousepad and download a module.

Direct link is here:
http://mousepad.d2network.com/redire...saveplayer.zip

It saves a copy of your Realm Character to Open/Single player. I've never tried it though.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-20, 11:22 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Save realm char to play on tcp/ip ?"
I didn't think it was possible, guess I was wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-21, 12:14 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Save realm char to play on tcp/ip ?"
!King_Amazon! said:
I didn't think it was possible, guess I was wrong.
I knew it was.. when you look at the stats of your character, or look at his items, your computer has to know about them to show you. So you just take that info and save it.

That is how aimbots work and wallhacks for games like CS, when your comp knows they are there, it just aims to them and shows them threw wall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer