Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Castro Resigns
Posted 2008-02-19, 01:04 AM
ya rly

www.cnn.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-02-19, 02:43 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Castro Resigns"
Direct link .

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americ...tro/index.html

WHat a thing to wake up to
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Embarrassed Fidel Castro ..quits
Posted 2008-02-19, 06:10 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Castro Resigns"
Fidel Casto quits.

Yes, the 145 year old man has reportedly quit his job as Prez as well as commander in chief

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americ...tro/index.html

Quote:
President Bush hopes for "democratic transition" for Cuba

Castro's letter cites "critical health condition"; election due within days

Castro ceded power to brother Raúl Castro in July 2006 after intestinal surgery

Cuban exile leader in Miami: "One big dictator is replacing the other"

When I first read this story I was skeptical that this is even the real Fidel, as I really do believe he died long years ago, but that's just me. Funny to hear, now maybe we can openly trade and collect some Cigars from 'em.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-19, 06:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Direct link :p. ..."
Shit, somebody can merge my thread into here now

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-19, 09:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Shit, somebody can merge my thread into..."
"President Bush said Castro's decision ought to spark "a democratic transition" for Cuba."

Iraq version 2.0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-19, 11:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ""President Bush said Castro's decision..."
LOL..Cigars aren't worth as much as oil, unfortunately.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-19, 03:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "LOL..Cigars aren't worth as much as..."
I wonder how long that war will be...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-19, 03:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wonder how long that war will be..."
They aren't going to lift the embargo just yet though, It's not just because of the Beard, it's because of communism. Not that you guys didn't know that... But I have had family that has visited Cuba, and of course I have seen pictures it's a beautiful country, but communist or not I think we should lift the embargo.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-19, 03:58 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "They aren't going to lift the embargo..."
We aren't hurting the government, just the people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-19, 04:10 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "We aren't hurting the government, just..."
Well honestly it seems to me they are and have been doing fine without our trade, it's not like we have anything of profound quality to offer them anyway.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-19, 04:13 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Well honestly it seems to me they are..."
The people aren't. That's why so many of them are floating across a fucking ocean to the U.S. or their own untimely deaths.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-19, 04:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The people aren't. That's why so many..."
But is that because of our embargo or because of communism, I think you might have it backwards there bud.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-15, 06:47 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "But is that because of our embargo or..."
I wonder, is this a sign of things to come, or just a trick to make the Democratic world think things are being done?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7295714.stm

Quote:
Cuba's new President Raul Castro is to lift a ban on a wide range of consumer electrical appliances.

Cubans will be allowed for the first time to own DVD players and computers, according to an internal government memo leaked to Reuters news agency.

Curbs may also be lifted on video machines, electric pressure and rice cookers, microwaves and car alarms, as well as 19-inch and 24-inch TV sets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-15, 07:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I wonder, is this a sign of things to..."
What the article doesn't mention is that Raul Castro is the only one who can afford any of these things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav