Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Cry Let's start a Forum War
Posted 2009-04-30, 03:32 PM
Anyone in?

Any sites to recommend? --I'm leaning towards an all religious forum, or a right-wing forum.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-04-30, 03:34 PM in reply to D3V's post "Let's start a Forum War"
I say we go for something were everyone is random.
We can Logic them to death or something. Never been in a forum war, so I dunno exactly how it works.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-04-30, 03:49 PM in reply to D3V's post "Let's start a Forum War"
I'm down, can't think of who to go to war with, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-30, 03:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm down, can't think of who to go to..."
WoW forums would be fun, if we had easier access. I'm not really even sure how to go about it. I just want to have a ton of Zelaron users all at the same time invade a forum, all register/post tons of threads and just calling out everyone on almost every topic. And just put www.Zelaron.com as our 'homepage'. Who cares if they come here and register? The worst they can do is bring a ton of people to these boards.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-04-30, 03:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "WoW forums would be fun, if we had..."
D3V said: [Goto]
WoW forums would be fun, if we had easier access. I'm not really even sure how to go about it. I just want to have a ton of Zelaron users all at the same time invade a forum, all register/post tons of threads and just calling out everyone on almost every topic. And just put www.Zelaron.com as our 'homepage'. Who cares if they come here and register? The worst they can do is bring a ton of people to these boards.
A WoW forum, huh? I was thinking that...
What's another Popular MMO? We could find an east access forum and-- Maple Story?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-04-30, 03:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "A WoW forum, huh? I was thinking..."
We should invade /b/ on 4chan, lulz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-30, 04:05 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "A WoW forum, huh? I was thinking..."
Well, we basically need a forum that doesn't require more than just registration to post. (No CD-Keys, refferrals/etc). There are a ton of gaming forums around, but more importantly it's easier to offend peolpe that are passionate about something. (Religion, politics,etc).

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-30, 04:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, we basically need a forum that..."
diii.net forums might be fun, but they're massive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-30, 04:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "diii.net forums might be fun, but..."
Yeah, it would be an easy invasion. We'd need to devise some tactics to use on that. What pisses off internet nerds more than anything else in the world?:

stupidity

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-30, 04:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, we basically need a forum that..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Well, we basically need a forum that doesn't require more than just registration to post. (No CD-Keys, refferrals/etc). There are a ton of gaming forums around, but more importantly it's easier to offend peolpe that are passionate about something. (Religion, politics,etc).
I don't know about Religion or Politics, since we, on Zelaron can't even agree on that ourselves.
I do like the Idea of /b/ attacks.
If worse comes to worse, just quarentine /b/ on Zelaron for a few days.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-04-30, 04:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't know about Religion or..."
I am completely down for anything, anytime, any site.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-30, 04:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "diii.net forums might be fun, but..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
diii.net forums might be fun, but they're massive.
I concur.
I say D3 would be awesome, especially since I'd only be there for the sake of being offtopic, since I've never even played Diablo.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-04-30, 07:15 PM in reply to D3V's post "Let's start a Forum War"
I see a big problem with this. They cannot retaliate in like-kind (we're kind of set up to handle spam from outsiders), so they can only escalate, which would involve DoS/hacking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-04-30, 07:38 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I see a big problem with this. They..."
notmyproblemlol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-30, 09:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "notmyproblemlol"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
notmyproblemlol
I agree.
Let's do it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-01, 06:14 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I agree. Let's do it."
Hahahaha.

I wouldn't worry about a bunch of pre-pubescuent diablo fanboys. We just want to get a rise out of the dipshits, in favor of our boredom.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-02, 08:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahahaha. I wouldn't worry about a..."
I might be able to get my hands on access to a botnet or two...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-02, 08:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I might be able to get my hands on..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I might be able to get my hands on access to a botnet or two...
Botnet?
Like...random spam?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-03, 12:58 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I see a big problem with this. They..."
I can ban them? yey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-03, 07:16 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I can ban them? :D yey."
I agree. I've been bored on this forum too long, and I haven't pissed off someone in a while. All we have to do is act like a bunch of noobs in the gaming world, and we're in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow