Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Question Peer2Peer D/L
Posted 2005-02-05, 10:53 PM
Think it's possible to get WoW, over a P2P client? LimeWire perhaps, yes I know this is how I get spyware and virus's but it's technically not my computer although I use it the most, so I can't make them not use it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-06, 12:40 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Peer2Peer D/L"
You would still need an account...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-06, 12:52 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "You would still need an account..."
Hmmm, I can't use my friends? Or does it work through IP cause he just joined the Navy, he's not going to be playing for while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-06, 02:50 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Peer2Peer D/L"
I guess the question is why would anyone put this up on a P2P network when you have to buy a box to play anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-02-06, 10:28 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I guess the question is why would..."
Why do you have to buy the box? For the CD(1 time d/l), and CDkey, which sets up your account. Sooo if I have a CDkey, and I can d/l it from somewhere else do I need the box?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-07, 08:00 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Why do you have to buy the box? For the..."
You just need an account. But have fun pulling down about 4 gigs of files for cds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-07, 08:01 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "You just need an account. But have fun..."
so you could download it from limewire?

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-07, 10:22 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "so you could download it from limewire?"
i no kung fu said:
so you could download it from limewire?
Sure. Please do. And I hope you get a virus. Then you may not post stupid shit all over the forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-07, 11:01 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Sure. Please do. And I hope you get a..."
He's already got them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-08, 05:19 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "He's already got them."
I've got a couple of WoW Torrent downloads, heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-02-08, 05:29 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "He's already got them."
Kaneda said:
He's already got them.
Ugh I'm defiled!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-08, 09:06 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I guess the question is why would..."
Mine is still the same install from closed beta...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin