Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Zelaron Arcade
Posted 2006-12-16, 06:41 PM
Zelaron now has a professional game arcade fully integrated with the forum! All registered members can play games, hunt for highscores and partake in tournaments. Currently, there are 14 playable games, but more will be added soon!

Here are a few self-explanatory screenshots.

Happy playing (and competing)! To those of you who remember the Tank War days back when we used vBulletin 2, multiplayer games will also possible in this arcade.

Click here to visit the Zelaron Arcade!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-16, 07:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Arcade"
Chruser said:
To those of you who remember the Tank War days back when we used vBulletin 2
I so owned that game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-16, 08:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I so owned that game."
Come on guys! Join the Breakout tournament!

And with getting myself back on the leader board, I bid you all farewell. Sleeping time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-16, 11:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Arcade"
Bring back Zelaron Melee!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-12-17, 11:31 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Bring back Zelaron Melee!"
The arcade is far too addicting.

It's so addicting that all the activity in the forums has disappeared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-17, 03:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Arcade"
Going to try it out.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-17, 04:50 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Going to try it out."
Too bad I got grounded for nearly burning my neighborhood down...

I really want to try it but all I can do is work on Art when I'm on.

=3 still not that bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-17, 08:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The arcade is far too addicting. ..."
Helicopter game added, with working highscores.

http://zelaron.com/forum/arcade.php?...play&gameid=17
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-17, 10:33 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Helicopter game added, with working..."
I have added Mini-putt, Ultimate Flash Sonic, Duck Hunt, Defend Your Castle, Pool Jam and Alpha Force added as well. I can't get Pool Jam to load properly though. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-17, 10:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I have added Mini-putt, Ultimate Flash..."
QBert 2004 added. There are now 23 playable games to compete for highscores in!

http://zelaron.com/forum/arcade.php?...play&gameid=28
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-17, 10:51 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "QBert 2004 added. There are now 23..."
Helicopter, Ultimate Flash Sonic and Mini-putt fixed, so they should load properly now. I'm still stuck at 91% in Pool Jam. If anyone else is having any problems with the games, please let me know in this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-17, 11:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Helicopter, Ultimate Flash Sonic and..."
Sooo much fun.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-18, 12:02 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Helicopter game added, with working..."
Chruser said:
Helicopter game added, with working highscores.

http://zelaron.com/forum/arcade.php?...play&gameid=17
That can be considered by me as one of your greatest life achievements. Thanks bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-18, 12:04 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "That can be considered by me as one of..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
That can be considered by me as one of your greatest life achievements. Thanks bro.
Any time.
Alien Hominid, DTunnel 3D (yay!) and Gravity Ball added as well, all with working highscores. I think that's enough for today. Wea-uh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-18, 07:04 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Any time. ;) Alien Hominid, DTunnel 3D..."
Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun ...
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-18, 10:14 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Any time. ;) Alien Hominid, DTunnel 3D..."
Oh buggeration... another day of my life is about to disappear to try and get highscores.

One day you will be hunted down and tortured!! But not until I reign supreme.

Good job, btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-18, 11:48 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh buggeration... another day of my..."
18450?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-18, 12:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "18450?!"
The highscore thingy got mixed up. Thought I was playing Copter when I'd actually just been playing Gravity Ball.

But anyway - first game of Breakout, and I get 30000. Looks like I'm winning so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-18, 02:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron Arcade"
You should get some Elf Bowl or something something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-18, 07:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You should get some Elf Bowl or..."
Or little fighters 2...that game's awesome \,,/
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr