Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

What Zelaron members would YOU feel comfortable hanging out with in real life?
Posted 2005-08-15, 08:45 PM
You heard it.... so who would it be? Who would you feel comfortable hanging out with 1 on 1 (or maybe just in the presence of other forum members)? The point is, who would you feel comfortable with enough to be sure that they wouldn't flip out like a sketch-ass and kill your shit?

My List of Ownage:

GravitonSurge (simply because I talk to him on AIM the most out of any of you, and about real life situations)

Titusfied (doesn't seem like the "flip out and kill you" type)

Adrenachrome (as long as it doesn't get me killed)

K_A.... (I get a good vibe from him, and I typically just go with my gut.)

Raziel (I love this man)

Thanatos (sure, why not)

Mjordan2nd

There might be more... I have found that my list is quite long...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-08-15, 09:03 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What Zelaron members would YOU feel..."
Titus, Chrome, and Raziel are the ones that first came to mind, though they are all older than me by quite a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-15, 09:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Titus, Chrome, and Raziel are the ones..."
S2 AM, but then again he lives right near me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-15, 09:10 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What Zelaron members would YOU feel..."
Raziel, !K_A!, Lenny (crazyass mofo), Sovereign, Penny_Bags....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-15, 10:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Raziel, !K_A!, Lenny (crazyass mofo),..."
well JR and me have been friends for a year now so def him, any of the dragoon elite guys cause they are mad chill and sound real cool to hang with and king amazon cause hes funny. But i would not have a problem hanging with any of u cause u all sound like nice people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Raziel, !K_A!, Lenny (crazyass mofo),..."
Shit nigger. I forgot you :-/ Yeah, you too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:17 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Shit nigger. I forgot you :-/ Yeah, you..."
Yeah, 'forgot' me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, 'forgot' me."
Awww let's throw ourselves a pity party.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:25 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Awww let's throw ourselves a pity party."
Grovel a bit and then play 'DRINK THE BEER!'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:32 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What Zelaron members would YOU feel..."
You go inactive for a while and then come back and post thought-provoking threads like... all the time.

Anywho, my list:

Penny_Bags (Yeah.. why the fuck not!?)

Kaos (I'd smoke weed with this nigger)

Adrenachrome (Yeah, but I'd be a little wary. You look like you could pull some hardcore shit)

Mjordan2nd (I'd school you in some b-ball )

Titusfied (Loves the alcohol)

!K_A! wouldn't bug me either..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:39 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What Zelaron members would YOU feel..."
Penny, Raziel, Penguin, Shade, Adrena, Rabber, Xenn, Slim, pr0xy, mjordan2nd, K_A, DFD, and probably Sov since I know what he looks like. Oh, and mantra.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Penny, Raziel, Penguin, Shade, Adrena,..."
Oh snap, I forgot Chruser. I'd love to hang out with him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-16, 12:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh snap, I forgot Chruser. I'd love to..."
I have hung out with tacox and I could probably hang out with most of you since itll just be like forum irl. I wouldent feel comfortable around d3v or mantralord .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-08-16, 12:18 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "What Zelaron members would YOU feel..."
I'd have to say...

Grav (Used to be funny, though not so much anymore)
Penny (Crazy bastard, always good to have one of those around)
Thanatos (Pretty laid back, seems easy to get along with)
Titus (Always just seemed like a cool guy)
Raziel (Flat out fucking hilarious, no way around it)
MJ (Token black guy)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-08-16, 02:35 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'd have to say... Grav (Used to..."
Oh come on guys, I don't bite!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-08-16, 04:46 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Oh come on guys, I don't bite! :chomp:"
[SARCASM]I'd hang with mantra just to rip the shit out of him and rape him in the asshole.[/SARCASM]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-08-16, 08:21 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'd have to say... Grav (Used to..."
Pfft! I know why I forgot you on my list. You're not around as much anymore. =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-16, 08:42 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Oh come on guys, I don't bite! :chomp:"
mantralord said:
Oh come on guys, I don't bite!
Sorry, I'm homophobic and racist against Hispanics...or something. Just stay the hell away from my dong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-08-16, 09:03 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Sorry, I'm homophobic and racist..."
I'd hang out with Shade Penguin and Grav, but only because grav matured up, and penguin so I can punch him. And all the Dragoon Elite guys, and... I dont live to far from Chruser so him too... and Lenny cus he likes GW and lives 3 or 4 countries away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-16, 09:21 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I'd hang out with Shade Penguin and..."
Chruser
Titus
DFD
Raziel
SYG

I would most like to meet:
D3V
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob