Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Your Refund? (If you're getting one.)
Posted 2009-01-25, 11:24 AM
So far I'm getting $913 from Federal. About three hundred more than last year. Nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-25, 05:12 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Your Refund? (If you're getting one.)"
I still need to file for my tax refund...

I don't get the American taxy thing. Everyone automatically gets given money back? Why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-01-25, 05:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I still need to file for my tax..."
its because we need money!!!!
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-01-25, 06:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I still need to file for my tax..."
Lenny said: [Goto]

I don't get the American taxy thing. Everyone automatically gets given money back? Why?
Here it is Lenny, if you were curious:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_refund

Even I get Tax refund, and I only work part time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-25, 10:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I still need to file for my tax..."
Lenny said: [Goto]

It depends on how much money you made the previous year, and how much you had taken out in federal..etc. Basically if you are poor and have the regular amount taken out, you'll get a small percentage back.

I'm sure we'll get another round of Stimulus checks again, as part of the Obama economy recovery plan.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-26, 12:19 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Your Refund? (If you're getting one.)"
I got $1700 at least coming back in taxes PLUS I get my bonus check march 1 that'll be $5k omfg I'm so happy.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-26, 10:56 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I got $1700 at least coming back in..."
Nice.

I finished my paperwork last night (as well as penciled my sister's in for her), so I just have to mail them out today. I'm getting a total of $1083 back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-26, 11:33 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Nice. I finished my paperwork last..."
Lucky..... I need a job really bad.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-26, 12:12 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Nice. I finished my paperwork last..."
That's awesome Jess, you should PM me how much you made last year so I can guestimate how much i'll be getting back =]

still haven't gotten my W2 =[ .. but I know last year I made in the ballpark of 25k.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-26, 12:16 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lucky..... I need a job really bad."
Yes, you really need a job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-26, 12:17 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yes, you really need a job."
It builds character.. (my parents used to tell me)

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-26, 03:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It builds character.. (my parents used..."
Parents tell you that about everything.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-27, 03:58 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Parents tell you that about everything."
Made about 13,000 after insurance and taxes. Don't know what im getting back but last year it was about 400 dollars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2009-01-27, 09:32 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lucky..... I need a job really bad."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Lucky..... I need a job really bad.
Maybe if you didn't go to all those summer camps you would have time to look for one...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-27, 10:25 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Maybe if you didn't go to all those..."
Mailed my stuff out yesterday. Now just waiting on the money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-27, 10:59 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Mailed my stuff out yesterday. Now just..."
Awesome, we get our W2's in 4 days, LOL.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-28, 03:13 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Your Refund? (If you're getting one.)"
I dunno yet. I need two more W-2s before I can file.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-01-29, 07:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I dunno yet. I need two more W-2s..."
Last year I used turbotax (I think) online for free. It was super easy and they sent my refund electronically to my bank account. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone who hates doing/mailing paperwork.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-01-30, 06:13 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Last year I used turbotax (I think)..."
I thought about using that, but it was no effort at all for me to just do the work myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-30, 01:08 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I thought about using that, but it was..."
I've always used turbotax, but have been paying for it the past few times.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V