Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Question Your Vehicle History?
Posted 2007-08-23, 07:24 AM
Let's see.

For Starters, I had a 1995 Jeep Cherokee that was basically bone stock, after a few months the engine that was previously ran out of oil a few times, finally crapped out. So we decided to get a rebuilt engine swapped in, and went from there. An opportuninty for some new wheels came along another 2 months afterwards for some 20" wheels, which, at the time, we're pretty awesome. I was only 16 at the time, but we got a very very good deal on them and couldn't pass them up.

After gas prices rose to 3 dollars, I couldn't handle the jeep anymore, so we went out and got a beater. (93 Nissan Sentra uckk SE). Which I drove for about 8-9 months, eventually put a Fart can (exhaust) on it and drove the shit out of it, eventually got sick of it and finally got around to upgrading to something decent...

Which is now my current vehicle, an '01 Dodge Stratus r/t. The R/T is a pretty quick car even for being an automatic equipped with the speed-shifter (Tiptronic) aka. You can change gears without a clutch at your free will, 1-4, and then put it back into [D] when you want to, it's fun to play with definately. I've put some mild upgrades in it that you may have already seen in the other thread...

For now, i'll be sticking with it, so, what does everyone else on here have now, and have had in the past?..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:23 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your Vehicle History?"
When I turned 16 I bought a 1985 Nissan Maxima.
Great old car . got it into 2 accident though.

Then for graduation I got a 2004 Hyundai elantra, and will stick with it till the warranty's up in another 7 yrs.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:42 AM in reply to klo's post starting "When I turned 16 I bought a 1985 Nissan..."
I might save my pennies and get a Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler, again, but the next time get something new. They have a new Warranty plan that = Lifetime powertrain warranty. So if anything in the transmission or engine fails, they replace it, no problems. Really an awesome deal.. .for as long as you keep the car.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I might save my pennies and get a..."
chevy has a deal like that here.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:56 AM in reply to klo's post starting "chevy has a deal like that here."
Yeah, but this one is nationwide.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-23, 01:57 PM in reply to klo's post starting "When I turned 16 I bought a 1985 Nissan..."
klo said:
When I turned 16 I bought a 1985 Nissan Maxima.
Nice. That was my buddy's first car. We rode that bitch into the ground. Heh, good times.

My first car was a maroon '85 Toyota Camry hatchback. God, that thing was a piece of shit. It would stall at red lights and when I went over 65 (which was rare) it would start shaking hardcore. Had that for about a year and a half before I switched over to my new car: an '02 Cavalier Sport. Yes, it's classified as a sports car (lol). The other day I raced my friend's 99 Mustang and my car blew it out of the water. I love my car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-23, 02:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nice. That was my buddy's first car. We..."
My Jeep would shake pretty badly from 45-55 but after that it'd smooth out. I stomped so many ricers in that Jeep, that 4.0 is pretty badass man...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-23, 07:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My Jeep would shake pretty badly from..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-23, 10:59 PM in reply to D3V's post "Your Vehicle History?"
98 jeep cherokee (crashed)
-4" lift and tires
-stereo system
-a few minor engine mods

05 toyota 4runner
stock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:33 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "http://www.nikkisponyexpress.net/Hansen_..."
wow, that's a unique picture of yourself, and you "bitch" i take it?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:44 AM in reply to klo's post starting "wow, that's a unique picture of..."
It's actually a picture I found through an image search for "horse wagon". WOULD YOU CHEAT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-24, 10:21 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's actually a picture I found through..."
You guys are morons.

Realistically if I ever got rid of my car, i'm going to get an srt-4 neon, most definately. The power they put out and the warranty it's covered by is outstanding...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-09-05, 08:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You guys are morons. Realistically..."
Just an update, i've got a chance at buying my old car back from my parents, Lmao! It's a 93 Nissan sentra 4-door. I might get it again as a beater car but I really doubt it, it's got a blown motor and needs minor body work, though, it would be a great project car

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-15, 09:50 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your Vehicle History?"
My first car was a used 2000 Ford Taurus which last me all but a month (shot struts, cracked timing belt, no a/c)

Shortly after, I purchased a 2004 Nissan Maxima SL with 30K miles on it and am very happy with the car.

This was all in the summer of 2007 so I guess I have a short vehicle history.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2008-02-15, 10:14 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "My first car was a used 2000 Ford..."
Dang you pretty young or just didn't need a vehicle at the time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-15, 10:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dang you pretty young or just didn't..."
Do you have the 3.5l maxima? If so man i'll trade you :P

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-15, 11:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dang you pretty young or just didn't..."
Thanatos said:
Dang you pretty young or just didn't need a vehicle at the time?
Yep, I'm young, 19. Plus I live in New York City so I guess I'm overdoing it a bit.

D3V said:
Do you have the 3.5l maxima? If so man i'll trade you :P
Yes. it's the 3.5 liter SL. It's nice but your stratus looks cool.

Personally, I think that if you’re worried about gas prices you shouldn’t drive, which may be another arrogant one sided statement because I’m from nyc, but the max guzzles gasoline like it’s water.

Usually, I get somewhere around 14 mpg which isin't good.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2008-02-15, 08:23 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Yep, I'm young, 19. Plus I live in New..."
Cars aren't a rite of passage in NYC like they are elsewhere. I've never owned a car myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-16, 01:02 AM in reply to D3V's post "Your Vehicle History?"
My first car was a 1986 Mercury Grand Marquis with a 5.0L I got for $200. The exhaust fell off the car and I couldn't get it fixed so I pretty much ran open headers for the 8 months I drove it.
After that I got a 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
Then a 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Then a 1998 Ford Ranger XLT
Then a 1989 Honda CRX Si
Then a 1986 Chevy Camaro Z28
Then a 1969 Volkswagen Bug
Then I got the CRX back
And I just currently got a 1985 Ford F250 for free cause the front end is toast....simple $300 fix so meh.

I guess I have a lot of cars... I have 2 parts Eclipses and a 90 Civic hatch too but I never drove those jus used the parts
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-25, 01:33 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "My first car was a 1986 Mercury Grand..."
Man, if I were you i'd just dish out the dough and get the Civic/eclipse running, they're going to be your best bet for parts and cheap labor, as well as dependability and gas mileage.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V