Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Which drugs have you tried?
Marijuana 18 90.00%
Cocaine 5 25.00%
Mushrooms 5 25.00%
LSD/Acid 2 10.00%
LSA 0 0%
Opium 4 20.00%
Heroin 0 0%
PCP 1 5.00%
Rush 1 5.00%
Ecstasy 3 15.00%
Mescaline (Peyote) 0 0%
DMT 1 5.00%
Crack 1 5.00%
DXM 0 0%
Crystal Meth 1 5.00%
Morphine 3 15.00%
Ketamine 0 0%
Salvia Divornium 6 30.00%
2c - I 1 5.00%
2c - E 1 5.00%
2c - B 0 0%
Perscrip. Drug Adderall 3 15.00%
Perscrip. Drug OxyCotin 5 25.00%
Perscrip. Drug Xanax 5 25.00%
Perscrip. Drug Klonopin 1 5.00%
Perscrip. Drug Vicodin 6 30.00%
Perscrip. Drug (Other) 7 35.00%
Any other drug(s) 3 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

How many different drugs have you tried
Posted 2007-08-03, 06:23 PM
That's the question.... who's our zelaron druggie?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "How many different drugs have you tried"
Pot, LSD, PCP, 5-MeO-DMT, PC-Duster (I think it's Nitrous Oxide or Freon or some shit, whatever it is I can't do it anymore,) Salvia (which did nothing for me,) Valium, Soma, Anti-depressants (can't remember the brand.)

Also alcohol and cigars if you consider them. I'm also probably leaving something out.

I don't do anything now except alcohol occasionally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "How many different drugs have you tried"
I've done pot, coke, mushrooms, acid, opium, rush, ecstacy, Morphine, Salvia, 2c-I. 2c-E, (Both are basically synthetic mescaline) adderall, OxyCotin, xanax, klons, vicodin, other perscrips ive done methadone, codiene, etc.

I heart drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I've done pot, coke, mushrooms, acid,..."
You and Thanatos have actually done Opium? First, I wouldn't know where to get it, and second, I've heard that shit steals your soul.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "How many different drugs have you tried"
Weed, coke, shrooms, opium, salvia, xanax, and valium.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You and Thanatos have actually done..."
Eh, I only did it once and it was pot laced with opium. Don't have the desire to do anything but weed now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Weed, coke, shrooms, opium, salvia,..."
First time I did it was last year, it was black tar opium and we mixed it with some good bud and got pretty DAMNED high.. 2 days ago I a gram for 20 bucks, and I could feel the power of lights around me an shit, And I just looked at everything in awe and could feel energies from shit... it was pretty cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "First time I did it was last year, it..."
Why do you do that many drugs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why do you do that many drugs?"
I probably would as well, if I had the time and if Nikki didn't care.

I loved experimenting with new drugs. Most of the things on my list I only did once or twice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I probably would as well, if I had the..."
Wow, you guys are insane. No way would I do the majority of stuff on that list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wow, you guys are insane. No way would..."
You should try coke one time. It's very enjoyable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-03, 07:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You should try coke one time. It's very..."
even if I wanted to do all that shit, I have no idea who to even get it from lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-03, 07:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You should try coke one time. It's very..."
Marijuana, Cocaine, Mushrooms, Opium, Crack, forgot to add Salvia and 2c-I, Adderall, OxyCotin, Xanax, Vicodin, Percocet, and several other anti-depressants. Can't get a hold of X or Acid, and I actually do want to try it now.

Oh, BTW, Arkantis has done all of those aside from Peyote and Crystal Meth. Peyote is so hard to find, but I want some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Marijuana, Cocaine, Mushrooms, Opium,..."
I LOVE Hallucinogenic drugs... pot gets boring really fast, I also heart X alot alot... at crazy ass raves though with DJs and lights.. Coke isnt all that cool... kinda like adderall, and i've heard meth is the same..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I LOVE Hallucinogenic drugs... pot gets..."
Acid was the most fun drug I ever did. Hallucinating is great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Acid was the most fun drug I ever did. ..."
I've only done acid once.. its hard to come by but it was fun as hell... I prefer the fungus though... mmmm tastey This new 2c-i and 2c-e synthetic mescaline shit is pretty strong though it gives me a headache sometimes... but when you can start figuring out how the human mind works and shit... it's pretty awesome.

I get all my "yummy" drugs from South Bend, Indiana =-O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I've only done acid once.. its hard to..."
What form is 2c-i/2c-e in? Is it pill?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I've only done acid once.. its hard to..."
-Spector- said:
I get all my "yummy" drugs from South Bend, Indiana =-O
I live like an hour and a half from there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-03, 10:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I live like an hour and a half from..."
I've been there, and happened to pee in one of Notre Dame's courtyard pools.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 12:49 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "How many different drugs have you tried"
Pot, alcohol, hookah, and ecstasy (which I'd gladly do again).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack