Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-01-13, 07:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "sex while high? o rly"
2 x hydrocodone.

D3v, try it while on painkillers. YES!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-01-29, 02:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "2 x hydrocodone. D3v, try it while..."
any advice for someone contemplating trying mushrooms?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-29, 02:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "any advice for someone contemplating..."
Don't try to control it, and take some vitamin C. Make sure you're not alone.

-Spector- should have some good advice. But seriously, do not try to control your trip. It just makes it a bad one/worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-01-29, 03:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Don't try to control it, and take some..."
Quote:
Don't try to control it, and take some vitamin C. Make sure you're not alone.
yeah I've been told exactly that. Do it with atleast another person and drink orange juice.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-29, 04:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "yeah I've been told exactly that. Do it..."
I wouldn't reccomend drinking orange juice your first time, but if you want to go for it. Do you know how many grams you'll be eating? Make sure you're in a comforatble environment where you won't be disturbed by parents/people you don't want to talk to. Don't drive! Just chill out, put on some cool music, etc. Make sure you have an experienced sitter with you incase something does go wrong, he won't be tripping and can make logical decisions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-01-30, 02:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I wouldn't reccomend drinking orange..."
thanks for the advice guys, I know not how many woudl be taken if I ever did decide to do it, but i'm posistive of a sitter and relaxing, haha.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-30, 02:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "thanks for the advice guys, I know not..."
You may want to start out with just 1.75 g (half eighth).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-01-30, 03:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You may want to start out with just..."
yeah thats what a rl buddy of mine recommended.. he said maybe even less... who knows.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-01, 09:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "yeah thats what a rl buddy of mine..."
Vodka + Seroquel + Celexa + Tetrahydrocannabinol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-06, 10:54 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Vodka + Seroquel + Celexa +..."
I'll just leave this here..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02-06-09_1133.jpg (60.2 KB, 11 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-06, 12:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'll just leave this here.."
Lol, looks like a fucking horse pill.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-06, 01:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol, looks like a fucking horse pill."
It's a post-it I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-02-06, 01:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's a post-it I think."
Ah, vision impaired I am. hahaha......

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-06, 01:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ah, vision impaired I am. hahaha........."
Rofl, you guys crack me up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-06, 01:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Rofl, you guys crack me up."
speaking of crack, where the fuck is thanatos???

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-06, 01:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "speaking of crack, where the fuck is..."
Have you forgotten? See this thread:

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48028
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-07, 09:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "speaking of crack, where the fuck is..."
D3V said: [Goto]
speaking of crack, where the fuck is thanatos???
Oh, I'm around. Just don't have much time to check Zelaron. And wtf do you mean speaking of crack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-02-09, 12:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, I'm around. Just don't have much..."
okay ole goof ass we all know your little secret

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-19, 01:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "okay ole goof ass we all know your..."
I, today, am deeming Marijuana use a successful tool for sunburn treatment. You've gotta figure smoking kills brains cells = creates more skin. Viola!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-19, 11:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I, today, am deeming Marijuana use a..."
You've smoked yourself retarded, brah.

Currently on my 2nd 40 of Corona.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos