Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-07-03, 11:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Both are low doses, but fill us in on..."
I figured I should take it easy first time mixing them. Either way, the most I ever snorted of Ritalin was 30mg, and the most of Addy was 20mg. 20mg and 10mg seemed reasonable enough. Not to mention I can't handle snorting a pile of power.

Anyway, it was nothing too special. Bout the same as if I snort one or the other by themself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-04, 07:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I figured I should take it easy first..."
Recovering after last night...

Wakin N Bakin helps cure hangovers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-07, 06:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Recovering after last night... Wakin..."
Well, there goes another 40mg Adderall. Saturday at ~5:00PM I took 40 mg of standard Adderall so that I could get some homework taken care of. I didn't get much sleep that night, but got up yesterday morning and got right back to it anyway. At ~11:00 AM, I took another 40 mg. That time it was 20 mg XR and 20 mg standard Adderall. From that point forward, I spent 97% of my time working on more homework. Since then, I've now been up all night, working on homework, and just consumed another 20 mg XR and 20 mg standard Adderall so that I can live through work today.

I'm noticing a tolerance build up as well, of course. 10 mg used to work like a charm for me. 20 mg was my limit then. Now, I take at least 20 mg at a time, and it doesn't have an incredibly noticeable effect on me. I wish I could get by with taking less than I do, because my tolerance wouldn't be building so fast then, but these days it's like there's no stopping with work and school.

Adderall is an asshat. And I love it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-07, 04:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, there goes another 40mg Adderall...."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]

Adderall is an asshat. And I love it.

Like I've always stated, Adderall is a love/hate relationship.

Try taking a couple day hiatus to let your tolerance drop a bit, and see how it works.

Also, for sleeping, ask your doctor about Ambien, Trazedone, Lunesta, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-07, 05:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Like I've always stated, Adderall is a..."
I don't really need a sleep aid, honestly. I've only had a couple of bad nights and I can live with that. The problem is that I've got so much shit to do that I HAVE to stay up sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-07, 06:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't really need a sleep aid,..."
Are you able to cut back on anything? School/work/etc?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-07, 07:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Are you able to cut back on anything?..."
Not really, otherwise I would.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-07, 10:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I figured I should take it easy first..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I figured I should take it easy first time mixing them. Either way, the most I ever snorted of Ritalin was 30mg, and the most of Addy was 20mg. 20mg and 10mg seemed reasonable enough. Not to mention I can't handle snorting a pile of power.

Anyway, it was nothing too special. Bout the same as if I snort one or the other by themself.
Snorting Ritalin is fun then it sucks when it keeps you up all night then you have to go school feeling like shit and super tired.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-07, 10:34 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Snorting Ritalin is fun then it sucks..."
I prefer it to snorting Adderall, because Ritalin pills are smaller and they don't taste like fake sugar. I'd take the medicine taste of Ritalin over the fake-sugar taste of adderall any day.

Not to mention that like 4 of my Ritalin pills are smaler than a single Adderall pill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-07, 10:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I prefer it to snorting Adderall,..."
Lol yeah I don't like the taste of fake sugar either, whats the difference of high you get when you snort Adderall?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-09, 04:59 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Lol yeah I don't like the taste of fake..."
Kicks in faster, more intense buzz, but doesn't last as long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-09, 05:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Kicks in faster, more intense buzz, but..."
5:46 - 40mgs of Valium

6:10 - 20 more

6:35 - 20 Milligrams

6:50 - 20 more mgs.

Total: 100mgs so far, not feeling much either!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-09, 05:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "5:46 - 40mgs of Valium 6:10 - 20..."
Wow thats way too much.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-09, 08:34 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Wow thats way too much."
add 60ngs more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-10, 01:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "add 60ngs more"
Insulfated 20mg Oxycontin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-10, 09:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Insulfated 20mg Oxycontin."
Also 1mg of xanax insulfated, and 200mgs valium taken orally.

And got high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-11, 02:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Also 1mg of xanax insulfated, and..."
Lenny! Merge post!

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-11, 04:17 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Lenny! Merge post!"
If they were less than 30 minutes apart, I'd do it without reading them, but seeing as they're about 8 hours apart they don't really count as double posts. Well, not as a double post that needs to be merged.

---

I thought you were giving it up, Spec?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-11, 04:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If they were less than 30 minutes..."
My bad sorry I'm used to the rules from back in the day.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-11, 07:40 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "My bad sorry I'm used to the rules from..."
Lenny, I was doing pretty damn good but I'm going through another rough patch..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-