Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-07-20, 05:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Don't forget he also did a lot of good..."
KagomJack said:
Don't forget he also did a lot of good in regards to public works as well as pull Germany out of its own deep economic depression. Anyone who can pull shit like that gets extra points with the people.
A lot of that was Hitler's staff as well, the man was more figurehead than the genius most give him credit for, but he certainly was not dense.

If I remember correctly, a lot of his initial attempts to cure the depression failed, I think getting the War Industry moving quickly was actually what helped do it, as it employed a lot of previously unemployed citizens as well as Armed Forces recruitment.

hotdog said:
I still see the same basics. Like all humans walk on two feet? You know?
The point I was trying to make is that the difference that turns a normal person into a genocidal world-leader are decidedly large to many people. You're looking at things in a very broad sense (like an outsider to the Human race) if you don't feel the personality difference isn't large enough to merit investigation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-27, 04:14 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "A lot of that was Hitler's staff as..."
I still think Painkiller Jane is the most accurate...HITLER WAS A NEURO!!!

Yes it certainly seems he was different than most people but you can look at anyone and say that the only difference is that mj isn't the president or some dictator. If he were I have no doubt we would be talking about him right now instead of someone like Hitler or Saddam. The worst part is that mj might not even be labeled evil or good, but because of his action or things that may have happened during his time in office he would be the target for study.

Anyone can get famous the same way Hitler or Saddam did all you need to do is get power and hang onto it while you do things whether they be insane or good. There is nothing that would merit millions of tax payers dollars to fund an investigation into their mind sets.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-07-27, 04:27 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I still think Painkiller Jane is the..."
Mmm. Richard Dawkins is one of our greatest modern writers. I recently read a NYtimes review of a Creationist Michael Behe's new book written by him and it was incredible.

Il papa caca nei legno?

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2007-07-27 at 04:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence