Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

New if...
Posted 2007-06-21, 08:05 PM
If you were buried up to your neck in shit, and somebody puked at your face...would you duck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-06-21, 08:28 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post "New if..."
Turn head!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-06-21, 08:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Turn head!"
Don't think you'd be able to. But if so, no. Turn head, like Grav said.

Just the same, if you COULD duck, you could probably just get out. So get out, if you can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Heh
Posted 2007-06-21, 09:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't think you'd be able to. But if..."
Wasn't really looking for an answer, but that's the best one I've heard. Most people go with "yes" or "no," or they ask numerous questions about the consistency or the origin of said puke and/or shit.
I guess this is supposed to be one of those zen reflection questions. "If a tree falls in the forest..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-06-21, 10:15 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post "Heh"
I... Think I would just take it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-24, 11:39 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I... Think I would just take it."
Don't puke on me while I'm exfoliating my skin with cow shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-06-25, 05:05 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Don't puke on me while I'm exfoliating..."
So...you're saying you'd duck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-06-25, 07:25 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "So...you're saying you'd duck?"
I would eat the puke. Hopefully there is some nutritional content in there, and since I'm up to my neck in shit, that would be my best bet to stay alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-25, 08:46 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I would eat the puke. Hopefully there..."
I don't know about you Titus, but if I was up to my neck in shit, the last thing on my mind would be how I need some nutrition, and that eating some barf that's flying at my face could give me that.

I think I'd be more like "WTF IS GOING ON HERE MATE." Picture time!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg puke.JPG (40.7 KB, 16 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 09:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know about you Titus, but if I..."
Had to add this, as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nutrishuns.JPG (17.9 KB, 18 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 08:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Had to add this, as well."
LOL
looks like somebody was bored at work :P!

I asked a girl i know this question, and she said duck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-25, 10:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know about you Titus, but if I..."
ROFLMAO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-06-26, 08:22 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I would eat the puke. Hopefully there..."
Well, if you decided to eat the puke it must've been on top of the shit? Can anyone say deadly disease?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-06-26, 09:26 AM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "Well, if you decided to eat the puke it..."
No, direct consumption from mouth to mouth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-26, 09:28 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No, direct consumption from mouth to..."
I think the answer here is to not duck, because most likely, when you come back up from ducking, you'd get the puke on you anyway. Turn head if possible, but if not, just take it in the face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-26, 11:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think the answer here is to not duck,..."
No. Eat it. Nutrients.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-26, 03:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Had to add this, as well."
I havent stopped laughing for seven minutes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-06-26, 03:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I havent stopped laughing for seven..."
I'm considering making that a new trademark of mine. Random "Picture time!" followed by a picture made by me. Oh yeah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-28, 07:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm considering making that a new..."
That would make you.. Randomly gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-28, 11:47 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "That would make you.. Randomly gay.:)"
Surprisingly, I agree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos