Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Exclamation Final Fantasy XII can't wait
Posted 2004-03-11, 10:45 PM
Has any one heard anything about FFXII (12) if you would like to here some stuff about it then go to either 1UP or Gamers.com then search for "Final Fnatasy XII" not FFXII or nothing will come up.
Also one cool little fact for all those who played FFTA (Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced) when Mewt comes over with the book the "Final Fantasy" he mentions is Final Fantasy XII and FFXII does have "Bangaa" and "Viera"!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-12, 04:48 AM in reply to Dregora's post "Final Fantasy XII can't wait"
sounds cool, u can also find some good info at http://www.ffshrine.org/ffxii/ffxii.php and use the nav bar.

U can also find stuff at the officail webpage if u can read japanese www.ff12.com

enjoy

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-12, 06:48 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "sounds cool, u can also find some good..."
Yeah, FFXII's in the same world of Ivalice, the normal version of it, though. All the races are in there and they apparently all speak their own languages.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-12, 10:43 PM in reply to Dregora's post "Final Fantasy XII can't wait"
there is also going to be a giant Air Ship thats bigger than the Titanic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-13, 07:04 PM in reply to Dregora's post starting "there is also going to be a giant Air..."
it is going to be crazy awsome, im still waiting for FFXI to come out for PS2.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-15, 07:00 AM in reply to Dregora's post starting "there is also going to be a giant Air..."
Dregora said:
there is also going to be a giant Air Ship thats bigger than the Titanic
Hope that's the one we get to use
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-15, 10:13 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Hope that's the one we get to use :D"
It is
Quote:
im still waiting for FFXI to come out for PS2.
it's already out where im (Oregon USA)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-15, 10:18 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Hope that's the one we get to use :D"
Rurouni Storm said:
Hope that's the one we get to use
it is the Air Ship we get to use!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-16, 09:34 AM in reply to Dregora's post starting "It is it's already out where im..."
Dregora said:
it's already out where im (Oregon USA)
Again, I live in Canada, more specificly Nova Scotia. Its the province to the far lower east. East of New Bruinswick, somewhat below PEI and definitly below NewFoundland. Hopefully u know ur provinces of Canada good enough to locate NS. We get it a bit later but it is definitly worth the wait.

CANADA PWNZ U ALL.

Now back to FFXII, that airship looks like it ownz all others. still excited. Three excellent FF's coming out this year/already out.(FFXI PC, FFXI PS2[later this month], FFXII, later this year, FFCC.) and then FFVII ADVENT CHILDREN. This is some awsome shit.

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2004-03-16 at 09:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-17, 12:49 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Again, I live in Canada, more..."
Quote:
Three excellent FF's coming out this year/already out.(FFXI PC, FFXI PS2[later this month], FFXII, later this year, FFCC)
They all look Awesome except FFCC looks kinda cartoonny but hey it's FF it should still be awesome

Last edited by Dregora; 2004-03-17 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Miss spelled words
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-17, 03:58 PM in reply to Dregora's post starting "They all look Awesome except FFCC looks..."
I have a friend who played it and said it was bomb, but he never played any other FF's.

Back on Topic now.

FFXII is suppose to come oiut when???? And can someone link us to some new info please?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-17, 04:42 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Again, I live in Canada, more..."
Tyrannicide said:
CANADA PWNZ U ALL.
Obviously not because we get FFXI first, genius.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-17, 07:42 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I have a friend who played it and said..."
Tyrannicide said:
I have a friend who played it and said it was bomb, but he never played any other FF's.

Back on Topic now.

FFXII is suppose to come oiut when???? And can someone link us to some new info please?
FF XII comes out late 2004 (Winter maybe even late Fall!) or early 2005 in the U.S. and (Tyrannicide because you live in Canada. I'll give you some insider imformation the release dates are in fact suposed to be really realy close (a month at the most!)!) but i don't have any new links sorry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-17, 09:03 PM in reply to Dregora's post starting "FF XII comes out late 2004 (Winter..."
as in my signature, it comes out here in Canada on the 23rd of this month, I know for a fact as I had put money down on a copy of FFXI

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-18, 12:56 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "as in my signature, it comes out here..."
Tyrannicide said:
as in my signature, it comes out here in Canada on the 23rd of this month, I know for a fact as I had put money down on a copy of FFXI
I was talking about FF XII not FF XI Sheesh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-19, 08:14 PM in reply to Dregora's post starting "I was talking about FF XII not FF XI..."
sorry, i replied to the wrong post, i was replying to RoboticSilence. But yea, if u get any new links, hook me up please.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-20, 04:06 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "sorry, i replied to the wrong post, i..."
Is it only gonig to be on sony systems again?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2004-03-20, 10:31 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Is it only gonig to be on sony systems..."
Yep, since Sony has almost exclusive rights to the FF name. Tactics Advance and CC were exceptions, but I bet we'll see more like that given the success of those two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

yeah
Posted 2004-03-21, 11:50 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Yep, since Sony has almost exclusive..."
I really wanna see how Final Fantasy XII turns out. It is supposed to be sorta darker than the other final fantasies but i hope that doesnt make it a strange game. Squarenix is really bringing out some cool games recently and i cant wait to see more from them. I dont know much about FFXII but i think it will be cool although the main character looks kinda weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-21, 03:19 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "yeah"
Yea, recently they have been straying from the original, predictable games. That is a good thing, time for a change.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide