Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

My computer problem (temp. hopefully)

Posted 2002-04-08, 02:29 PM
Well it seems my computer shitted itself. The only other computers I have to access are the ones at school for now. I don't know if I will be able to post much in the next few days. Hopefully I will get my labtop hooked up to the net by Thursday. Oh ya Chruser I am goin to Florida from the 18th to the end of the next week. If you choose to demod me for the time being you can...I think the current mods and admins can handle the flow of traffic. If I don't talk to anyone before I leave I'll see you all later.

Ans--

[Edit: Who gave me 3800 gold? Grrrr...]
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-04-08, 04:05 PM in reply to answer763's post "My computer problem (temp. hopefully)"
good luck there!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-08, 07:52 PM in reply to answer763's post "My computer problem (temp. hopefully)"
Well, scratch that...fixed my internet problem myself...I'll be here till the 18th. Oh lucky you guys!!!
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-04-10, 07:45 PM in reply to answer763's post "My computer problem (temp. hopefully)"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
El Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEl Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

El Morano

Posted 2002-04-11, 06:46 PM in reply to answer763's post "My computer problem (temp. hopefully)"
Hmm yes hmm interesting
Mu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough!
[img]8 seans of smiley 2.gif[/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc