Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-07-27, 08:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Like poo?"
no lol like, no more stupid diet. im so glad i finally get a break from team. level 9 team is REDIC.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-28, 02:25 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "no lol like, no more stupid diet. im..."
Lol, so are you gonig to smoke some pot now that your not participating in sports?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-28, 07:46 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Lol, so are you gonig to smoke some pot..."
I smoke pot and play sports. Hooray for me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-28, 07:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I smoke pot and play sports. Hooray for..."
Same man I always get baked before snowboarding, golf, hockey etc, find it more fun.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-28, 08:11 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Same man I always get baked before..."
I didn't mean I smoke right before I play sports, I meant I play sports and smoke weed; they are two hobbies of mine.

I really don't like getting baked before playing ball (which is my main sport). If I take like two hits, then I'll be good and my jumper will be on, but if I smoke, say, a whole blunt I'll be horrible. It really isn't worth it to smoke before playing sports, IMO. I think you should keep the two hobbies separate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-28, 09:07 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I didn't mean I smoke right before I..."
I can do anything ripped.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-28, 01:25 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I can do anything ripped."
If you're that functional on pot, you smoke too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-28, 01:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you're that functional on pot, you..."
Misplaced a type of drug and a quantity of a drug that would send me to prison.

And it wasn't even for me. >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-28, 05:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you're that functional on pot, you..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
If you're that functional on pot, you smoke too much.
Your right I do.

Edit: 
Just got really baked with my friends for hmm maybe in the 1-2 hour range goodnight.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Last edited by quikspy67; 2008-07-28 at 11:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-29, 12:36 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Your right I do. Just got really..."
I found the missing drugs!!!

Celebration time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-29, 01:36 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I found the missing drugs!!! ..."
Do you ship to Iowa?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-29, 11:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I found the missing drugs!!! ..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I found the missing drugs!!!

Celebration time.
No way! Where were they? I forget how long ago that was when you lost them.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-29, 02:01 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "No way! Where were they? I forget how..."
I won't ship this certain drug anywhere. :P

I found them in a pair of pants that have been missing for awhile. I was going to wash them but randomly decided to check the pockets first.

Good thing I did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-29, 02:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I won't ship this certain drug..."
Let that be a lesson to always check your pockets before you wash them.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-29, 02:29 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Let that be a lesson to always check..."
w0rd.

Insulfated 20mg adderall.

Getting fungus on Thursday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-29, 05:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "w0rd. Insulfated 20mg adderall. ..."
Nice what strain?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-02, 02:18 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Nice what strain?"
Somewhat Drunk.

Somewhat High.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-14, 04:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Somewhat Drunk. Somewhat High."
Addderallll

Oxyyycontinn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-15, 10:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Addderallll Oxyyycontinn"
Smoking a couple of blunts and going to see Pinapple Express tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-15, 06:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Smoking a couple of blunts and going to..."
Yay 15 Xanax bars!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-