Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2007-10-09, 08:36 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
Just delete the thread than. Oh-well.

.....lets hear it....
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-09, 08:39 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Wait a minute...thare IS no beach near..."
kaos said:
Wait a minute...thare IS no beach near North Dakota.
You're so close to understanding, yet so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-09, 09:39 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You're so close to understanding, yet..."
I still wanna hear about this so-called get-rich-quick advertisement oppurtunity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-09, 11:27 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I still wanna hear about this so-called..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2016-12-01 at 07:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-10-10, 01:06 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
That's pretty good, considering lots of stuff I search on brings up Zelaron. Anyway, to add to your idea, we can also wait till the millions start coming in than cut off the "random" people's money (since most of those random motherfuckers are ruining the arcade) and give the money to real members, like me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:36 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "That's pretty good, considering lots of..."
http://maps.google.com/maps?tab=wl

There is a Beach in ND!!!!
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-10, 04:30 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "http://maps.google.com/maps?tab=wl ..."
Yeah Beach Lake Sakakawea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-10-10, 06:54 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
Why cant I get ahold of chruser? Anyway, heres the idea.

People support Zelaron by adding our code on their site (image banner with a redirect href) for free in the midst that they will gain free money once more people add our code to get companies to advertise through Zelaron. Once we get enough people to advertise the code than companies will want to advertise through us BECAUASE we have X amount of people holding our Source Code for one image and the redirect page (which can be over-written with the advertisers image) and vela, the companies banner is on everyones site and linked to their site through us. They pay us and we cut off a chunk to pay the people back for helping us. And around and around it goes. *cheers*
Sorry bud, that's what Photobucket is for, and Tinypic.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 07:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sorry bud, that's what Photobucket is..."
So now that we've got that cleared up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So now that we've got that cleared up."
Closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:42 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Closed."
Well. Considering all of this idea wasn't probably thought out that much/researched or even considered there being something out there already for free, Shinto STILL has put fourth more effort that 98% of the active members, and he's been gone forever.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well. Considering all of this idea..."
You can't bring logic into my forum.

BANNED!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-10, 03:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can't bring logic into my forum. ..."
BLASPHEMY, CLONZ0RZ?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 11:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well. Considering all of this idea..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-10-11, 11:58 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Okay, sort of like the Freexbox360 website where you have to sign up 12 different people's credit card, and you don't get squat until 12 different card holders use your refferral? A pyramid-type-esque scheme?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 12:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Okay, sort of like the Freexbox360..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-10-11, 12:30 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
How is it a scheme when there are no hoax...just banners..no personal information is going to be given to us...except Paypal account and website where the ad is located at. thats it.
No,.. no. A scheme isn't always a scam, a scheme is just a setup way that something is done. Idk, try PMing chruser a few times in a row with the same thing to get his attention, I still am not grasping this concept.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-18, 07:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No,.. no. A scheme isn't always a scam,..."
*Bump* We could also pring out Fliers like the Ron Paul supports do that say "Google Ron Paul"

Well we could plaster up signs that say "Google Zelaron" .. That would actually probably throw people off and we could put them next to the Ron Paul signs, I'm sure it'd get some attention. Haha.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V