Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Which drugs have you tried?
Marijuana 18 90.00%
Cocaine 5 25.00%
Mushrooms 5 25.00%
LSD/Acid 2 10.00%
LSA 0 0%
Opium 4 20.00%
Heroin 0 0%
PCP 1 5.00%
Rush 1 5.00%
Ecstasy 3 15.00%
Mescaline (Peyote) 0 0%
DMT 1 5.00%
Crack 1 5.00%
DXM 0 0%
Crystal Meth 1 5.00%
Morphine 3 15.00%
Ketamine 0 0%
Salvia Divornium 6 30.00%
2c - I 1 5.00%
2c - E 1 5.00%
2c - B 0 0%
Perscrip. Drug Adderall 3 15.00%
Perscrip. Drug OxyCotin 5 25.00%
Perscrip. Drug Xanax 5 25.00%
Perscrip. Drug Klonopin 1 5.00%
Perscrip. Drug Vicodin 6 30.00%
Perscrip. Drug (Other) 7 35.00%
Any other drug(s) 3 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-08-10, 11:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What'd you do to be put on probation? I..."
I've got the chance to do acid this weekend. Depending on the cost, I probably will...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-10, 12:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've got the chance to do acid this..."
Do it, you'll love it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-10, 01:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "How many different drugs have you tried"
-Spector- said:
That's the question.... who's our zelaron druggie?!
The question is, who isn't?..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-10, 03:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The question is, who isn't?.."
Oooh! Ooooh! Pick me! Pick me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-10, 06:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What'd you do to be put on probation? I..."
HandOfHeaven said:
What'd you do to be put on probation? I think you might have mentioned it before...

Alright well, I was first arrested with possession of Marijuana. That got me 6 months probation and regular drug testing... 3 months into that probation though I violated it with Resisting/Obstruction/Assault of a police officer, Disturbance of the peace, Possession of a deadly weapon, (2 steak knives) and those accumulated to a separate charge of violation of probation. After my court hearing, I got a plea agreement and they dropped the possession of a deadly weapon, dropped disturbance of the peace, and lowered my other charge to "Attempted resisting/obstruction/assault of a police officer" (lol)...

When you're first charged with marijuana, if you complete the probation then you get it taken off your record, but since I violated it, they also busted me with Possesion and gave me all the penalties from that charge.

So after all of that and spending 2 days in jail, I have:

1 year probation
40 hours community service
9 pm curfew (This one sucks the most)
6 months suspended license
Can't go anywhere that serves alcohol (Including pizza hut and shit like that)
Can't be around anyone possessing or using any drug
Can't be around anyone drinking
Can't leave the state
Can't move out of my house
Random Drug tests
800 dollars in fines (not including the cost of my lawyer)

And there is a restraining order against me for 3 people... (the story behind why all this happened is an interesting one, but to long to type at the moment)

...And that's why I'm on probation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-10, 06:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Alright well, I was first arrested with..."
Sounds like you're not very good at getting away with doing drugs, you should probably stop doing them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-10, 06:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sounds like you're not very good at..."
Well the only reason I got arrested with pot in the first place was because me and a couple friends were smoking in his car, and he pulled out of a parking lot without his lights on at night. (we were in downtown, so it was well lit up and didn't even notice) So a cop drives by and pulls us over, it reeks of pot in the car so he searches us, finds the pot under the seat, nobody would fess up to it, and it wasn't the drivers (even though he was smoking) it was my girlfriend at the time's and I didn't want her getting in trouble so I told him it was mine... even though it wasn't -_^ And that's the only time I've been arrested for drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-10, 07:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "How many different drugs have you tried"
-Spector- said:
That's the question.... who's our zelaron druggie?!
Salvia sucks but ya.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-10, 10:29 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Salvia sucks but ya."
I wish they'd just legalize the shit. My friend had a good idea. Legalize it, but make any habitual recreational drug abusers unable to collect disability or worker's comp if they're hurt as a result of drugs. Hmm, shouldn't be able to get government paid for health care either.

That way you dumbasses can do whatever the hell you want and the tax payers won't be burdened if you get hurt doing so =D.

Plus, pot etc. could be mass produced commercially in the U.S. and that would bring money back into the economy. Taxes could be collected from it and help fund stuff like education .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-10, 10:37 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I wish they'd just legalize the shit. ..."
Not to mention pot has so many possible commercial uses besides just for smoking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-10, 10:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not to mention pot has so many possible..."
I wish we could get more honest people into the government. Most people know that the "war on drugs" is not worth the trouble. What we need to do is to profit off of it while also keeping it out of the hands of children. If adults choose to do it, let them -- but they should be fully aware of the consequences associated to it. They should, if covered, also have to pay higher insurance premiums. It's only fair. I think the same for smokers and alcoholics. Why should I have to pay for their stupid goddamn habits when I'm already having to dodge them on the roads and breath in their noxious fumes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-10, 10:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I wish we could get more honest people..."
I have a very strong feeling that legalizing pot would lower the rates of other drug uses.

Most people start with pot and go on to harder things, mostly because the same people who sell you pot sell coke and heroin and shit.

If they start selling pot in gas stations and shit, that will stop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-11, 01:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have a very strong feeling that..."
Didn't get the acid. Waiting for a quad bag on Sunday. Smoked three big bowls tonite; pretty baked. Chilling out and having a grand old time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 01:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Didn't get the acid. Waiting for a quad..."
lol nice.

I'm completely for legalizing it, im just waiting for it to happen. I hope it doesn't make the price go up lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-13, 01:17 PM in reply to klo's post starting "lol nice. I'm completely for..."
I would guess it would make the price go down. Mass producing it would be pretty easy then, and the "illegal" factor would be removed from the price.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-13, 02:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I would guess it would make the price..."
That may be true, but I can guarntee you they'd put a tax on it like they do with cigarettes, and since the Government CAN, they'd charge out the ass..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-13, 02:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That may be true, but I can guarntee..."
I'd be down for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-13, 02:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd be down for that."
You forgot, DMT.. Dimethyltryptamine.. Strongest Hallucination drug in the world.. Tried it 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 02:47 PM in reply to The1's post starting "You forgot, DMT.. Dimethyltryptamine....."
It's actually up there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-13, 03:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's actually up there."
Ok, I see it.. haha my bad. Anyways how do you know so many drugs ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1