Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Grin Duck Hunt
Posted 2004-03-23, 11:34 PM
How many people liked the game Duck Hunt as much as I did. I can still remember how the dog picks up the duck and starts to giggle sortof. That game is another classic game and i wanna see a new one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-24, 05:41 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "Duck Hunt"
yea, but like, a lot harder and so forth. something to make it worth ur wild

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-24, 05:44 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yea, but like, a lot harder and so..."
I love that game. I should probably hook up my NES and play it this weekend or something. Man, that would be awesome to have a newer one, but Tyrannicide is right it should be a lot harder. Oooh yay, animated hunting game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-24, 05:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I love that game. I should probably..."
Better idea we make a Pimpiroth hunt game man would that kick ass, just shooting Pimpiroth....haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-03-24, 06:04 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Better idea we make a Pimpiroth hunt..."
Gunbound said:
Better idea we make a Pimpiroth hunt game man would that kick ass, just shooting Pimpiroth....haha
*Trolling* Staff get on his ass and warn him for that. Leave that stuff for the Flame Forum. Here are the rules if you haven't seen them yet. They must be enforced Rules

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2004-03-24 at 08:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-24, 06:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "*Trolling* Staff get on his ass and..."
Goodness, fine I'll stop, I apologize for my actions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-03-24, 08:14 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Goodness, fine I'll stop, I apologize..."
You better. Here in the Republic of Zelaron we cut off your genitals for violating such rules.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-25, 08:17 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "You better. Here in the Republic of..."
Does it hurt getting your genitals cut off Gunbound? JK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:34 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "Does it hurt getting your genitals cut..."
Dan XIII said:
Does it hurt getting your genitals cut off Gunbound? JK
First off, u need genitals to cut off. lol

j/k. Yup.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:37 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "First off, u need genitals to cut off...."
Can we get back on-topic to the title please? (don't take this as spam)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-25, 02:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Can we get back on-topic to the title..."
There are shooting games such as... Time Crisis 3 on the PS2, and some other titles which I cannot recall...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-03-25, 03:33 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "There are shooting games such as......"
You mean, they actually have the Gun plugged into the console? I would like games like that. Ever heard of an arcade game called Area-51? I like those style games, where people just pop up and you shoot them. Maybe they should make that a consol game...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-25, 03:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You mean, they actually have the Gun..."
Yes, you use the PS2 Light Gun to play that game (Time Crisis 3, by Namco).
Hmm, actually, there is a Resident Evil game called Death Aim on PS2 which is fully compatible with the Light Gun as well.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-03-25, 04:23 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Yes, you use the PS2 Light Gun to play..."
Senesia said:
Hmm, actually, there is a Resident Evil game called Death Aim on PS2 which is fully compatible with the Light Gun as well.

I have a Vampire Night for PS2. It came with a light gun. It's pretty fun but not anywhere near the fun I had with Duck Hunt or Hoggans Alley.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-25, 05:09 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Yes, you use the PS2 Light Gun to play..."
Senesia said:
Are these games still in stores, or should I look on the net for them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-25, 07:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Are these games still in stores, or..."
I'd go and try and find them on the net, I haven't even seen a lightgun in a looooonngg time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gunbound

Posted 2004-03-25, 07:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Are these games still in stores, or..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Are these games still in stores, or should I look on the net for them?
Well, I saw Resident Evil: Death Aim in the stores a month or 2 ago, along with a crappy light gun...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2004-03-26, 12:19 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Well, I saw Resident Evil: Death Aim in..."
The first time I played Duck Hunt was when I was 5. I cheated by putting the gun right up to the screen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII