Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-03-21, 07:45 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Yea, recently they have been straying..."
The director of FFXII also says he wants to deviate a bit from the normal dungeon crawl to cutscene to dungeon formula. He wants this to be a more interactive FF than the last couple were (especially FFX)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

cool
Posted 2004-03-22, 12:07 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "The director of FFXII also says he..."
Yeah that sounds cool to me. I hope that game turns out as cool as i think it will. I guess all we can do is wait for it now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-22, 01:09 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "cool"
As with any game, only time will tell. Lets pray it turns out good.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

slow shits at squarenix
Posted 2004-03-22, 04:08 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "As with any game, only time will tell...."
I really wish Japan wasnt so stingy most of the time. Damn it takes forever for them to even give us good info on their products.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:33 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "slow shits at squarenix"
Yea, but they are building up are anticipation the closer it gets to the release date. If we new a lot of stuff, u may not think it is what u would like, but if u don't know enuff info, it makes u get it and see how good it is.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

i agree
Posted 2004-03-22, 09:44 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Yea, but they are building up are..."
I agree tyrannicide. That is exactly what they are trying to do. They want more people to buy their games so they only give u the good details if they do have them to build up your enthusiasm to buy that game. I wont buy that game though i think because i dont really wanna buy another final fantasy game for awhile if i end up getting FF XI and Crystal Chronicles. I am thinking about picking up crystal chronicles soon but i am gonna have to wait for FFXI since i dont have a credit card yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-23, 01:23 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "i agree"
Im gonna get FFXI soon. I am definitely going to get FFXII when it comes out to. Aswell as anything that I have to get in order to get FFVII Advent Children.

I am just that way, buy buy buy.

Oh yea, thanx for agreeing with me, u don't see that type of thing to much here.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-23, 10:58 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Im gonna get FFXI soon. I am definitely..."
Quote:
Im gonna get FFXI soon. I am definitely going to get FFXII when it comes out to. Aswell as anything that I have to get in order to get FFVII Advent Children.

I am just that way, buy buy buy.
Same here except I not going to buy FF XI because I play my parents say I play to many online games and I can't get this one! this kinda sucks because I'm kinda doin' a copay with my friend sooo..... I can't tell you to much about how you pay because I pay him and he pays his parents so there just using the credit card method I don't evan have to pay with credit or nothin' my friends parents do!! So I can't tell you about that but I can tell you it is addictive and very fun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-24, 11:09 AM in reply to Dregora's post starting "They all look Awesome except FFCC looks..."
Dregora said:
They all look Awesome except FFCC looks kinda cartoonny but hey it's FF it should still be awesome
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles isn't a bad game. I have played it and I like it. It is especially fun multiplayer. Did any of you know that Final Fantasy 12 is based in the same world as final fantasy tactics advance was in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-24, 04:04 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles isn't..."
Dan XIII said:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles isn't a bad game. I have played it and I like it. It is especially fun multiplayer. Did any of you know that Final Fantasy 12 is based in the same world as final fantasy tactics advance was in.
If you would have read the first three posts of this thread you would have realized that we all know that by now this is old news but because you brought up the subject again itell you something else FFTA also has refferences to FF XII
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-24, 04:44 PM in reply to Dregora's post starting "If you would have read the first three..."
that is also old news Dregora.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide