Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2006-08-04, 08:49 PM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "what the hell, youre a fuckin size 1-3...."
well in that case, stop complaining and therefore depressing me? and btw i worked for this. i used to be a 7 X_X
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!

Last edited by talentedhamster; 2006-08-04 at 08:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-04, 09:00 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "well in that case, stop complaining and..."
okay, how am i complaining? youre the one whos complaining about being all BOO HOO THIS THREAD MAKES ME WANT TO BE A SIZE 0. :|

and youre a fucking moron for even thinking that im complaining about my pants size. i didnt say that i wanted to be a size 0, did i? nope :] but you said... BOOHOO I NEED TO BE A SIZE 0.

jesus. think, god damn woman.

Last edited by Decayed Voodoo; 2006-08-04 at 09:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Decayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDecayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-05, 07:15 AM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "okay, how am i complaining? youre the..."
not you asshole, the rest of everyone. "guys like skinny girls". and your gonna say that doesnt make you the teensiest bit upset? if not, then you most likely arent a girl.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-05, 08:08 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "not you asshole, the rest of everyone. ..."
no, i am a girl. its just YOURE a girly girl. and DUHHHH, im an asshole to everyone. the fact that 'guys like skinny girls' doesnt upset me the 'teensiest bit' because i like my body; its just upsetting how its a trend to girls that think theyre FAT even though THEYRE A SIZE 1 OR SOMETHING, a.k.a girls are different. you expect all girls to spazz and be a size 0? well, youre shitfaced.

p.s im a size 8 so im obviously fat. BOOHOO. *vomits on your face and runs off to buy hoodia diet pills.* </sarcasm>

Last edited by Decayed Voodoo; 2006-08-05 at 08:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Decayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDecayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-05, 08:55 AM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "no, i am a girl. its just YOURE a girly..."
Ooo, cat fight.

Talentedhamster, why do you feel compelled to become a size 0? Are you that dependent on your appearance to attract guys? Appearance isn't everything, although our society likes to think otherwise. I'm going to label you as extremely shallow, because an internet thread convinced you to change your appearance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-05, 09:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ooo, cat fight. Talentedhamster, why..."
wow, i care how i look so im shallow? does that make sense to you? and no, i dont depend on my apearence to get guys, and if i did, I wouldnt still be working on it. I WAS fat, and i don't want to be fat again. and btw ive been on a diet before i read this.
but its not JUST the internet thread. i was at a party the other day and was told i was fat by a good friend of mine. But usually people that play video games arent like that, and now even they are, its kinda of pathetic.

Last edited by talentedhamster; 2006-08-05 at 09:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-05, 09:45 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "wow, i care how i look so im shallow? ..."
well i think if you feel comfortable in your body, then you shouldnt change just cause other people say you are to "fat". you really shouldnt give a shit about what they say, lots of people just say stuff like that cause they are jealous.

wow, i used "say" alot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-08-05, 09:51 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "well i think if you feel comfortable in..."
exactly what HandofHeavensaid. you care about what people think of you.

" i dont depend on my apearence to get guy "

then why did you CLEARLY say "guys like skinny girls", and " I mean yea, i thought i was fine the way i was but now you guys are making me think twice. No, i am not a size 0 pants, but now im gonna have to be. "

so you OBVIOUSLY care what guys think of girls (and im assuming that you care about what they think of you) if youre gonna say that.

and i dont like you, i dont think theres enough flesh on your fucking ass to kiss anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-05, 10:40 AM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "exactly what HandofHeavensaid. you care..."
yes, i said i care what people think. everyone does, and if you tell me that you don't then you are full of shit. and you don 't like me for admiting that? i think i really want to punch you in the face.

YOU are the one that started this. YOU used to be bulimic. proud of yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-05, 11:06 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yes, i said i care what people think. ..."
This thread is the biggest show of insecurity I've ever seen.

Fuck you guys. Eat a fucking steak sandwich.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-08-05, 11:30 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "This thread is the biggest show of..."
Word.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-05, 11:33 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "This thread is the biggest show of..."
yeah, i care about what people think but i dont act like you about it. im not insecure about my body, nor did i mention it, but retarded/skinned hamster did. i think i can punch you in the face first though since youre a sack of shit. ill give you one of those steak sandwiches that gravitonsurge mentioned. :]]]]]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-05, 04:02 PM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post "Thinspiration? ( long post / blabbing )"
My two cents, seeing bones or thereabouts is nasty. Aslong as your not grosly obease(sp) then don't worry so much. I mean exercise and dieting is prolly the best way to help get you the body you want.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-08-05, 04:39 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "My two cents, seeing bones or..."
Amen to that sistah.

I'm not the world's best at knowing what the different sizes are for girls, but a size 3 sounds really small, let alone a 2 or a 1. Is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-05, 05:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Amen to that sistah. I'm not the..."
Lenny said:
Amen to that sistah.

I'm not the world's best at knowing what the different sizes are for girls, but a size 3 sounds really small, let alone a 2 or a 1. Is it?
generally, sizes 00-4= small 5-10 okay anything passed 12= icky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-05, 08:18 PM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "generally, sizes 00-4= small 5-10 okay ..."
How is it women have sizes 15and down and us guys have big numbers anywhere from 35-up? Makes me feel like there's more man on me knowing there are women out there with a size zero. WOO!

Talentedhamster... You listened to a good friend who told you that you are fat? It's one thing to say "Mom, are you pregnant"(Shit did I get chased) but that's a closer thing. Even best friends can be extremely harsh. I personally think that you should just stop trying to lose weight and maintain a standard. If you like where you were, why listen to some ball of rolled up moose excrement? Stay where you feel comfortable. Being fat makes you secure, sure, but it just makes most people feel bleh. Being skinny isn't so much as secure as a certain hopefulness that someone will notice you and build self esteem. It doesn't, losing too much weight destroys most peoples health and what the hell, I'm gonna go eat a PIZZA.

Your all nuts, aguing about 1-3 sizes... If you're truly happy and not trying to please some perv who is most likely your cousin, stick with it. It's a matter of preference, really. Don't try to attract guys by not being yourself, you'll just find some sleezy fat guy behind a mcdonalds drive through counter, and we all know those pimples are hard to pop.

Skinny guys like juicy(not obese, thats for rape victims) and big(not neccesarilly fat) guys like skinny women. I'm skinny-ish and I like juicy-ish/skinny-ish women. Though that doesn't matter, as long as I've got a Gf to keep me in line.(She's Skinny-ish, not too skinny, though. Enough to SQUEZZE!XD)

Now where is that PIZZA!

Edit: 
Wow, that was my longest post wasn't it?

Last edited by Atnas; 2006-08-05 at 08:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-08-05, 08:35 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "How is it women have sizes 15and down..."
Atnas said:
How is it women have sizes 15and down and us guys have big numbers anywhere from 35-up? Makes me feel like there's more man on me knowing there are women out there with a size zero. WOO!

Talentedhamster... You listened to a good friend who told you that you are fat? It's one thing to say "Mom, are you pregnant"(Shit did I get chased) but that's a closer thing. Even best friends can be extremely harsh. I personally think that you should just stop trying to lose weight and maintain a standard. If you like where you were, why listen to some ball of rolled up moose excrement? Stay where you feel comfortable. Being fat makes you secure, sure, but it just makes most people feel bleh. Being skinny isn't so much as secure as a certain hopefulness that someone will notice you and build self esteem. It doesn't, losing too much weight destroys most peoples health and what the hell, I'm gonna go eat a PIZZA.

Your all nuts, aguing about 1-3 sizes... If you're truly happy and not trying to please some perv who is most likely your cousin, stick with it. It's a matter of preference, really. Don't try to attract guys by not being yourself, you'll just find some sleezy fat guy behind a mcdonalds drive through counter, and we all know those pimples are hard to pop.

Skinny guys like juicy(not obese, thats for rape victims) and big(not neccesarilly fat) guys like skinny women. I'm skinny-ish and I like juicy-ish/skinny-ish women. Though that doesn't matter, as long as I've got a Gf to keep me in line.(She's Skinny-ish, not too skinny, though. Enough to SQUEZZE!XD)

Now where is that PIZZA!

Edit: 
Wow, that was my longest post wasn't it?
that was what i was thinking too, about the friend thing. maybe she was just trying to get attention. YAY, SQUUUUUEEEEZE! :]]]]~~~~ muahaha. god i <3 cute asian girls that arent fat or skinny. even though im an asian girl myself, gajlkssaf. ID GO LESBIAN FOR A CUTE JP-GIRL *WHEEZE*. *offtopic*

so anyways... yep. i think you will boost up retardedhamster's ego/confidence points/ hahahah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-05, 08:51 PM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "that was what i was thinking too,..."
i think that perhaps you should go back to bulemia, which you def just said for attention, and hopefully it will kill you =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-05, 10:21 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i think that perhaps you should go back..."
lol. Every girl says they're fat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-06, 08:43 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i think that perhaps you should go back..."
talentedhamster said:
i think that perhaps you should go back to bulemia, which you def just said for attention, and hopefully it will kill you =)
looks like you take things differently. i was telling things from the past/experiences, not for attetion. i didnt mention shit about being HEY I WANT TO BE A SIZE 0 LOOK AT ME IM A FUCKING RETARD, unlike your dumbass. and sad attempt at trying to be smart/cutesy, cause youre quite the stupidshit. you should think harder next time.

also, i can just smack you in the back with a bat and make you collapse and die. ):

and if you want me to 'go back to bulemia' atleast say it in a correct form and check the spelling.

Last edited by Decayed Voodoo; 2006-08-06 at 08:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo