Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-11-09, 08:03 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "A swastika, for srs?"
Yeah standin next to the black guy, lol. Wow. I've seen swastika's on peolpe tattooed several times locally, it's pretty sad.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-09, 12:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah standin next to the black guy,..."
Woe is society.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-09, 01:37 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Woe is society."
I agree. The injustices and ignorance that consume our daily lives should make God's head explode.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-10, 10:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I agree. The injustices and ignorance..."
Or laugh hysterically...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-10, 10:28 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Or laugh hysterically..."

Checking out Jay Leno's book, LOL

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-10, 10:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-cont..."
Oh dear god! Someone give that lady a moo moo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-11, 01:32 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oh dear god! Someone give that lady a..."
Haha. I love that she decided rocking just the bathing suit wasn't classy. So she pairs it up with the largest booty shorts ever and sneakers without socks.

That last guy looks like Rufio from Hook.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-11-11, 09:50 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Haha. I love that she decided rocking..."
Holy shit, he does.

Ru-fi-o! Ru-fi-o!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-11, 12:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-cont..."
It makes me want to become a cashier at walmart just to see how many weird people I can spot in a day...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-11, 01:14 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Holy shit, he does. Ru-fi-o! Ru-fi-o!"
There just has to be an excessively hairy guy dressed like Peter Pan on that site somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-11-12, 09:29 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "There just has to be an excessively..."
Likely.

There's also probably a fat woman in a wife beater with no bra on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-12, 09:42 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Likely. There's also probably a fat..."
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sagggggggggggggg

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-12, 09:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sagggggggggggggg"
I experienced such a thing at Meijer. It was horrific. There was saggage coming out of the bottom of the shirt. D:

It scarred me for life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-12, 10:09 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I experienced such a thing at Meijer...."
Oh gawd, it's terribly horriffic in some cases. Made even worse when the headlights are on as well, and are like 4 inches long. National geographic stat.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-12, 11:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh gawd, it's terribly horriffic in..."
It's worse when they go through your lane. You try REALLY hard not to look up at them.

I mean, honestly. Why the hell would anyone leave the house looking like that!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-12, 01:26 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's worse when they go through your..."
I've come to the conclusion that they don't own mirrors.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-12, 07:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've come to the conclusion that they..."
Either that, or an entire town of people like me exists, and they're all doing it on purpose.

Not likely, though...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-13, 06:35 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Either that, or an entire town of..."
On a side note, let us be lucky that Smell-o-vision doesn't exist. Or, actually, that this site doesn't have a card that you can scratch and sniff to corresponding pictures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-13, 12:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "On a side note, let us be lucky that..."
You don't need any fancy card or anything, just let your cheeks ripple.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-13, 05:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You don't need any fancy card or..."
Long live the confederacy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer