Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Modss
Posted 2008-10-23, 08:12 PM
I have been having some fun with mods lately on d2 and was wondering if there were any really good or really funny ones out there that people knew about.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-23, 09:30 PM in reply to Asamin's post "Modss"
There is a mod that turns your Mercernary into Izual. Big Inventory mods are also available.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-23, 09:38 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "There is a mod that turns your..."
ily ultra boss modz. but you cant do shit unless youre stacked up with white gearz and sc's half of the time. i used to be able to survive with my old legit smiter who had a hell of a lot of life leech tho. pretty fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-10-24, 04:00 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ily ultra boss modz. but you cant do..."
How about my sorc with 3K MF. And I have mostly legit items on her!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-24, 07:57 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "How about my sorc with 3K MF. And I..."
Median 2008 is a really popular mod. I'm pretty sure it basically just changes the entire game. I've never tried it myself, but I think it's probably the most popular mod for Diablo 2. You can find plenty of videos of it on youtube.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-24, 02:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Median 2008 is a really popular mod. ..."
I have tried it and there are to many ways to become OP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-25, 11:09 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I have tried it and there are to many..."
Are these on open or closed battlenet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-25, 12:09 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Are these on open or closed battlenet?"
They would be on either open battle.net or singleplayer. You can't play with mods on closed battle.net.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-25, 01:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They would be on either open battle.net..."
That would be awesome though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-26, 07:49 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That would be awesome though!"
i remember there being mods that change the entire storyline of the game. i cant remember if the site is still up that has alot of the mods but it was something like www.arreatsummit.com .. google it or something if you cant find it ? i used to love that shit! all the maps were changed and there were more bosses and all their names were changed. + different gears! and better / wierd stats. if you can find it it'd be worth downloading and giving it a go even tho the mod files were rather large
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-10-26, 08:50 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i remember there being mods that change..."
i think the actualy like for that now is www.battle.net/diablo2exp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-27, 12:11 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i think the actualy like for that now..."
are you on crack or something? :\

::EDIT::

got bored and did you a favour. not sure if the links still work but i know the site can be trusted since i used to get alot of my mods and character editors off there.

http://www.mewgood.com/mods.shtml
try downloading the mods that change the gameplay/story line. they dont make anything much harder but having alot of the equips/merc/monsters messed around with makes it a little less boring imo.

just a warning though some of the file sizers are a bit large.

Last edited by PureRebel; 2008-10-27 at 12:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2008-10-27, 12:45 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i think the actualy like for that now..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
i think the actualy like for that now is www.battle.net/diablo2exp
Lol, I think what I was trying to say was...

"I think the actual link is, [insert]"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-27, 03:54 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Lol, I think what I was trying to say..."
I don't blame you, you were up at 2:45 in the morning you freak. Thanks, I'll try a few of those.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-28, 01:49 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I don't blame you, you were up at 2:45..."
haha tell me what you think of them. if i remember correctly the rising sun mod or whatever it was was great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2008-10-28, 05:18 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "haha ;) tell me what you think of them...."
Haven't gotten a chance to try them yet. Stupid computer Nazi mom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-30, 09:32 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Haven't gotten a chance to try them..."
Tell her the US is comming in your defense she better step back if she knows whats good for her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-30, 01:34 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Tell her the US is comming in your..."
Tell her you have to kill Diablo or he'll eat her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-30, 02:51 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Tell her you have to kill Diablo or..."
BORKED

Seems about right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-30, 03:57 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/v/ZC6eObZMs5Y ..."
HAHAHA. funniest shit i've ever heard. gg at other people listening in on it. +rep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel