Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2008-10-12, 04:43 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I have wanted to make an orb sorc but..."
So I got my bliz sorc to 60 on USEast Ladder, and I'm about to do ancients and start with baal runs. Can anybody donate some gear so that I can start botting?

Also, I remember there used to be a sweet spot for doing ancients where you'd get more levels. Did they take that out? I couldn't find anything about it with Google.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-10-12, 05:01 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "So I got my bliz sorc to 60 on USEast..."
What's your account? I can give you all of my gear. Too busy to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-12, 05:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What's your account? I can give you all..."
medi3val
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-10-12, 07:15 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "So I got my bliz sorc to 60 on USEast..."
Medieval Bob said: [Goto]
Also, I remember there used to be a sweet spot for doing ancients where you'd get more levels. Did they take that out? I couldn't find anything about it with Google.
As far as I know, you only get 1 level, regardless of what level you do it at. I think that's how it has always been.

I think there is a level "requirement" that you have to meet to even do the ancients, though. 20 for normal, 40 for nightmare, 60 for hell, if I remember right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-12, 07:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "As far as I know, you only get 1 level,..."
Finding that sweet spot for 2 levels of ancients isn't worth the amount of exp lost if you had just stayed in the baal run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-13, 05:02 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Finding that sweet spot for 2 levels of..."
Got my sorc to 71 and did a few easy mf runs in NM with her. The light sorc is pretty good and seems to be nice with the bouncing lightning. 2-2.7K damage per hit annoys me though.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin