Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Lindsay Lohan
Posted 2007-07-24, 09:30 PM
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article...69870&GT1=7701
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19933624

Sad, or badass? You be the judge!

What a misguided druggie. Coke is bad for you! XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-24, 10:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Lindsay Lohan"
She should go to jail for a bit. It will scare the shit out of her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-24, 10:33 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "She should go to jail for a bit. It..."
I thought she was hot before her 'too thin' phase. Now I think of her as trailer trash. She needs to grow up. Yah gotta know that if you're a high profile person like her, you can't be going around with coke in your car, and you can't be drinking right after rehab. Simple as that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-24, 10:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I thought she was hot before her 'too..."
Trailer trash pretty much sums up my view of her.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-07-24, 10:40 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Trailer trash pretty much sums up my..."
Great Joe's think alike, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Dumb, dumb girl.
Posted 2007-07-25, 02:26 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Great Joe's think alike, eh?"
Quote:
Lindsay Lohan is now officially the Robert Downey Jr. of her generation.
Ouch. That's a harsh thing to say about Robert Downey Jr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-25, 07:32 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Great Joe's think alike, eh?"
Exactly.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-07-25, 09:59 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Exactly."
My first thoughts were

"OMG, Lindsey Lohan Does COKE!?!?!?!? Noooooo......................"
hahah.

shit yea she should do time. I'd be in there now if i had gotten pulled over for a dui with coke on me....
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-25, 12:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Lindsay Lohan"
I've never liked Lindsay, so i'm going to vote "Whore"...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-25, 12:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've never liked Lindsay, so i'm going..."
D3v, why does your sig exist?

Also this sort of thing is for, www.wwtdd.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-25, 01:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "D3v, why does your sig exist? Also..."
It exists, because it can..?

And nice website been there a million times, Lol.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-25, 01:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "D3v, why does your sig exist? Also..."
I don't even know why I clicked on this thread. These stories just make me angry.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-07-25, 07:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It exists, because it can..? And..."
WTF is it? Why do you bear it? I demand answers. Fucking... answers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-26, 07:32 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "She should go to jail for a bit. It..."
Agreed. She should go for at least a year or two. Nothing else is helping her, obviously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 08:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Agreed. She should go for at least a..."
Thanatos said:
Agreed. She should go for at least a year or two. Nothing else is helping her, obviously.
You know, I would disagree with you I think.

Drug use/possession charges are much too high, even if the drug in question is cocaine/heroin/whatever.

Lindsay could be facing 9 years in prison. That's just not right. Nobody deserves 9 years in prison for harming themself. I would say she needs like 6 months and that would be fine, but when you start getting into YEARS for drug use/possession, that's not really fitting the crime.

Now, for drug sale on the other hand, those people can go for as long as the courts want, because they're the real bad guys in that situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-26, 08:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You know, I would disagree with you I..."
I wouldn't stick her in there for 9 years. That's crazy. But, seriously, how many times has she been to rehab? I'm not keeping count or anything but it's getting up there. Obviously, rehab is not helping her. She needs a reality check. What better way then to lock her up for a year?

As for your drug dealers aka "the bad guys" going to jail.. do you really mean that? You wouldn't be getting high if it weren't for them. I can understand like a big meth dealer getting locked up for life, but what about your local weedman down the street? Is it fair for him to get locked up for as long as the courts wish?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 08:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I wouldn't stick her in there for 9..."
Thanatos said:
I wouldn't stick her in there for 9 years. That's crazy. But, seriously, how many times has she been to rehab? I'm not keeping count or anything but it's getting up there. Obviously, rehab is not helping her. She needs a reality check. What better way then to lock her up for a year?

As for your drug dealers aka "the bad guys" going to jail.. do you really mean that? You wouldn't be getting high if it weren't for them. I can understand like a big meth dealer getting locked up for life, but what about your local weedman down the street? Is it fair for him to get locked up for as long as the courts wish?
Would Lindsay be in this situation if someone had not sold her the coke to begin with?

A user is hurting themself, and usually only themself(sometimes the people around them, especially when they are neglecting children and such.)

A dealer could be hurting a lot of other people, if they're ending up like Lindsay. I'm not saying drugs turn all people like this. I did lots of different kinds of drugs but I knew what to stay away from(Coke, Heroin.) But a drug dealer generally doesn't give a shit who he's giving the drugs to, he just wants to make a buck.

I mean, if someone is selling crack all over the place, I do think they should get years in prison. Marijuana is a different case, but in my experience, the people who sold me marijuana sold all kinds of other stuff too. Honestly, I can't think of a single person who I bought from that didn't sell some other drug as well, be it coke, acid, shrooms, PCP, whatever. And I had a lot of very close smoking buddies get into bad shit because of that. When your dealer sells stuff like that, temptation is close, and when you're a curious young guy, that temptation can end you up in really bad places.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-26, 09:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Would Lindsay be in this situation if..."
Hmm, well you must be hanging out with the hardcore druggies crowd then. I have a personal friend of mine that has been my weedman for the 3 years I've been smoking. He'll occasionally have Valium but 99% of the time he only fucks with weed. Try to stay away from the people that sell multiple amounts of drugs, they have nothing going for them and will only drag you down as well.

Just FYI, coke (in moderation) isn't bad for you. Just don't get addicted. That's where the problems begin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 10:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hmm, well you must be hanging out with..."
I honestly did not like coke when I had it once. It's almost like taking an aderol. Either it was some bad coke, or cokeheads don't know a good buzz. Most of my marijuana dealers only seel marijuana, but have access mainly to shrooms and acid. (I like to call that the Tri-Fecta of Hippie, by the way). Lindsay should probably go in for about 6 months, like K_A said, or a year. And then be on some sort of monitoring system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-26, 10:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hmm, well you must be hanging out with..."
Thanatos said:
Hmm, well you must be hanging out with the hardcore druggies crowd then. I have a personal friend of mine that has been my weedman for the 3 years I've been smoking. He'll occasionally have Valium but 99% of the time he only fucks with weed. Try to stay away from the people that sell multiple amounts of drugs, they have nothing going for them and will only drag you down as well.

Just FYI, coke (in moderation) isn't bad for you. Just don't get addicted. That's where the problems begin.
The addiction is the exact reason I never did coke.

I had friends doing it around me at times, offering it to me, and I just sat their with my big fat blunt and said "no thanks."

I did some serious stuff, but as far as I can remember, nothing I did is physically addictive to the point that I couldn't handle it. I did acid, pot, PCP laced pot once(I wasn't even told it was laced until afterwards, it was quite an interesting night but I wouldn't have done it again after that,) 5-MeO-DMT once that made me like, fucking depressed as shit. Like 2 minutes after I took ONE HIT, I was curled up and felt like the world had just turned black and I wanted to die. That was the most fucked up shit ever.

Point is, I experimented a lot, but I was (mostly) smart about it and didn't mess with coke or heroin even though they were available to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!