Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-06-27, 10:38 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm not sure where everyone else..."
Congrats dude. It also helps playing with members you can count on. You dont feel like you are shouldering the load, and that makes it easier and less stressful in game situations
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-27, 10:49 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Congrats dude. It also helps playing..."
On a side note, i rose Kujo's kill/death from a .97 to like a 1.02 i think. I will probably just play on his account until i go back up to school, unless most of the clan gets on and he wants to play. Then ill be Gruesome and just not talk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-27, 11:05 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "On a side note, i rose Kujo's..."
Or you can just get a new mic... I mean, you ARE working 14 hour days, I think you should be able to afford it... Haha....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-27, 03:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Or you can just get a new mic... I..."
thanks for rubbing it in. My paycheck goes to many other things sir.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-28, 05:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thanks for rubbing it in. My paycheck..."
Seriously, it's like $10. I think you can scrap enough together for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-28, 07:27 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously, it's like $10. I think you..."
haha try 30
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-28, 08:17 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha try 30"
Either way.

Why'd you get off in such a hurry last night? We were playing HC, I got blue screened to death and dropped, then while I was waiting in Pregame, you just got off?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-28, 01:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Either way. Why'd you get off in..."
We had some bad weather here and the connection was lost. I tried to get on about 20 minutes later but it still didnt work. Sorry about that. Anbyways, i manned up and bought the headset. Sould be getting on Gruesome tonight. I also got the Halo 3 prebuy for 5 bucks. ITs awesome because now i only have to spend 124 dollars on the 25th haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-28, 02:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "We had some bad weather here and the..."
NICE! Gruesome is BACK! I went out and did the $5 deposit a few months back too, because I know that I wouldn't be able to get the game the day it comes out otherwise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-28, 09:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "NICE! Gruesome is BACK! I went out..."
yea gruesome got owned tonight iplayed so bad
but my mic does work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-29, 04:37 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea gruesome got owned tonight iplayed..."
Hold on, when did you get on? I played from like 6-10:45 last night!!!

BTW, Titus = 1.07 to 1.071 now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-29, 07:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hold on, when did you get on? I played..."
i got on around 11 and played til 12 i think. My father rented the movie shooter and i was watching that. IT was a sweet movie, def a must see, espeically if you like Halo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-29, 09:38 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i got on around 11 and played til 12 i..."
May I reiterate how much I hate team skirmish... especially king of the hill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-06-29, 02:18 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "May I reiterate how much I hate team..."
sue_13 said:
May I reiterate how much I hate team skirmish... especially king of the hill.
ditto, especially on Warlock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-01, 05:14 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ditto, especially on Warlock."
That's only because we got completely owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-01, 09:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That's only because we got completely..."
No, I hate skrimish all the time anyway. Hence, I'm like a level 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-07-02, 04:40 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "No, I hate skrimish all the time..."
You getting on tonight? I'll hit you up on IM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You getting on tonight? I'll hit you..."
ill be on probably 7 15ish
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:14 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ill be on probably 7 15ish"
What about tonight nucka? IMs flying again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-04, 07:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What about tonight nucka? IMs flying..."
yea but if i keep playing the way i am, then im quiting until Halo 3 comes out. I suck so hardcore right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY