Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Grin The Rise Of Brutality Tour
Posted 2002-09-10, 04:01 PM
Hell yeah! The opening date for this one was last night! Houston, TX, and I was right there, front row, center stage! Hatebreed, Six Feet Under, Shadows Fall, and Death Threat! And, Houston's own Will To Live started things off! The pit was insane for them! Next up, Death Threat--bad ass! They tore it up, did a cover of a Madball song, and the crowd went nuts! Then came Shadows Fall! The lead singer's got some really nasty ass dreadlocked shit for hair, but other than that, they were completely awesome! Crowd pleaser was Of One Blood, title track from their 1st album! It fucking jammed! Next, it took 6FU about 30 minutes to get their shit right, but it was worth the wait! I have no idea how Chris Barnes can make those sounds, and still talk! Played a bunch of songs, The Enemy Inside, Feasting On The Blood Of The Insane, Hacked To Pieces, The Day The Dead Walked, and War Is Coming-to name a few! I was a little diappointed that they didn't play Lycanthropy, though! Oh well! HATEBREED tore the entire place down! Started off with Proven, and just got better from there! They played damn near every song from Satisfaction, and Perseverance! Ended with I Will Be Heard, of course! Played the opening to Slayer's Raining Blood-the crowd went berzerk! They sounded extremely tight, and a lot clearer than I remember them from before, this was my 4th time to see them! Finally caught a Hatebreed drumstick this time, too!!! All in all, an excellent show! One of the better ones I've seen in awhile! Highly recommended!
Member of the Anti-Penguin Coalition.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
metalshane is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmetalshane is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

metalshane

Posted 2002-09-10, 04:18 PM in reply to metalshane's post "The Rise Of Brutality Tour"
I'd go to see Shadows Fall. THOSE guys fucking rock. Never heard Death Threat, and I don't like Hatebreed or Six Feet Under. Hatebreed played the first bit of "Raining Blood" at Ozzfest too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-18, 11:15 AM in reply to metalshane's post "The Rise Of Brutality Tour"
i wish i was in houston, i was lucky enough to be there when hatebreed filmed a home video when they played the wsou allday hardcore fest in newark nj, the best part of that show was when Overkill came out! they played E.N.D. evil never dies. it was great.
godspeed you black emperor!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ÆonFluX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenÆonFluX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ÆonFluX

Posted 2002-09-21, 12:01 PM in reply to metalshane's post "The Rise Of Brutality Tour"
Man, I still haven't got to see Overkill! They're one of my all time favorites! I bet that was a bad ass show!
Member of the Anti-Penguin Coalition.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
metalshane is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmetalshane is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

metalshane

Posted 2002-10-12, 12:24 PM in reply to metalshane's post "The Rise Of Brutality Tour"
*moved*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX