Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Your favorite class
Posted 2003-03-19, 03:53 PM
what are your favorite classes, even if you don't play them :~)

i like druids, amazons (not the kind where everybody town gaurds and uses scroll, legit skillful dueling) , sorc v sorc, 2handed barb for pvm, dont like any paladins really.., necro no fun, hybrid asn tvt, and
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-19, 04:15 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
I like Hybrid-Sin, Jabazon, Defiance Smiter (Before everyone use Eth...), FoH/Smiter or FoH/Charger, 4fpa fireclaw Bear.

For PvM, I tried Singing Baba and once killed a level 76 zon when I was level 35 (Hehe, no FHR = death)
Charge Boltress...and Buriza Wwolf.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-19, 05:16 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
Yes, those Charge Boltress are kinda fun....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-19, 06:17 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
for PvP Smiter pally, WW baba, and Throw Baba

PvM... fire sorcs are fun =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-19, 07:17 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
necro in my opinion is the funnest, pvp and pvm
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-20, 11:43 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
I Vote for necro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2003-03-20, 12:40 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
Necro was fun back when the time I can just cast IM/BG and then type msg to chat with people...

Now I actually need to make a first corpse then Amp/LR and CE. Too much clicking...

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-20, 01:15 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
i haven't played with necros very much, i've only played against them, or on one of my three friend's necros

one was summoner, one was dr pvp, one was nvn all fun :~)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-20, 01:31 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
necros get boring fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-20, 03:03 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
Trapper Assasin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-03-20, 04:30 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
i like hybrid zons for pvm because lightining fury makes cowing easy. i also like my dr sorc with lightining mastery ts and frozen orb/ cold mastery for pvp.. but i am on east and dont have to worry about the whites.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-03-20, 04:49 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
the best of all is the CHEAPAZON..and the ever wonderful slow-barb (using dual blackbogs)
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-03-20, 09:16 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
I love my Vengeance/fanaticism paladin. The damage is upwards of 5k(legit) and while in hell the enemies do have resists you still can see the damage better than zeal.

I also love druid, all that life if awesome however I really am not a fan of their low block rate and since I want high damage I use a 2 handed weapon. Either way they have insane damage and life so they are one of my newer favorites.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SephirothSoul

Posted 2003-03-21, 03:35 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
I like my Conviction/FOH, Concentration/BH paladin.... I can beat most palas with him

Furthermore I like clean wolf- or hybrid druids, sorcs and assasins. My sorc is for ownage and cheap play. My assas is for lovely melee and cheap trap duel (effective I love it)

I'm planning a new clean wolf druid.. Looking forward making him
I'm from Denmark. That's in Europe, Scandinavia.... :0wn:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Beis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBeis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Beis

Posted 2003-03-21, 05:33 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
:~) if you need any tips with hybrid druid (like mines) (or shaman), msg me or pm me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-22, 12:00 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
i would have 2 say Bow zon get some knock back major leech (mana and life) and ur set but then u always got ur ww barb but only works with wepones that do eather very good psn damage or cold otherwise ww barbs suck good knock back zon ownz any mellee char @_@ and Necros for "fun" nothing else personaly i think necro's a wast of time....Druid are very fun but only good way 2 go is morph (i like wolf) there for u need a good maul..(seeing how ur attack rate is gunna go down anyway u might as well have a wepon that packs a punch) eh im kinda lost in it all lol just got my fist lvl 99MF Sorc (YES) lol...and yes she is a fire sorc made 2 put the beat down on mephy
The dark Executor >
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Executor[Gk] is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExecutor[Gk] is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Executor[Gk]

Posted 2003-03-22, 12:08 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
Executor[Gk said:
]Druid are very fun but only good way 2 go is morph (i like wolf) there for u need a good maul..(seeing how ur attack rate is gunna go down anyway u might as well have a wepon that packs a punch)
Druid can go faster than Pally when using Fury, (Same 4 fpa but can have faster initial frame) and constant 4 fpa Maul when in Bear form...

Don't under-estimate those fellows.

But of course, you can get a CTMoQ and do 5fpa, but that's without blocking.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-03-22 at 12:11 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-22, 06:37 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
yes but 4 frame is best imo..

my favorite cowing weapon ever would be...

cruel ethereal colossus voulge of quickness
ohm -zod

about 100-1300 damage :~)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-22, 06:44 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
Do you happen to own one??

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-24, 12:27 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
BTW thanks for your reply Apoq
I'm from Denmark. That's in Europe, Scandinavia.... :0wn:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Beis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBeis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Beis