Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Just moved from Naritus

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:28 PM
As the title says I was over at Naritus for a long time. But it seems to be down (maybe forever) now so I was told about this site. So here I am!

I do a lot of digital artwork (for sale not free) in my spare time, which is generally anytime I am at work. Other than that, Im all about movies and xbox. Not really sure whatelse to tell you.

Ohhhh yeah.... I have a tendancy to not beat around the bush. I say exactly what I think 99% of the time so dont be offended. If its my intent, you will know it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark-Madness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark-Madness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark-Madness

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:32 PM in reply to Dark-Madness's post "Just moved from Naritus"
Never heard of Naritus, but welcome to Zelaron. Everyone here says what they think when they think it, so you'll fit right in. What kind of artwork do you do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:46 PM in reply to Dark-Madness's post "Just moved from Naritus"
who the fuck are you newb? god damn dark, GTFO damn! HAHA, good to see ya bro :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2008-06-13, 09:35 PM in reply to micdawg12's post starting "who the fuck are you newb? god damn..."
lol prick micdawg!

I do mostly fantasy type stuff, semi gothic look... You know, the usual vampires, elves, wizards, dragons, etc. Though I try to broaden my range as much as possible as it seems most people in Texas arent into that stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark-Madness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark-Madness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark-Madness

Posted 2008-06-13, 11:41 PM in reply to Dark-Madness's post starting "lol prick micdawg! I do mostly..."
Welcome to the boards. You'll fit in pretty well with a lot of the people here, being artistic and all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-14, 10:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Welcome to the boards. You'll fit in..."
Hey. I just recently joined and really enjoy this site so far. Your art really interests me, I love all the gothic type stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MidnightsChorus

Posted 2008-06-16, 12:31 PM in reply to Dark-Madness's post "Just moved from Naritus"
Welcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-16, 12:40 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Welcome."
Welcome to Zelaron. Another addition to the friekshow yea..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-16, 05:43 PM in reply to Dark-Madness's post "Just moved from Naritus"
Indeed, welcome to the "Freakshow".

Anyway, welcome to Zelaron! Enjoy your stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-17, 10:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Indeed, welcome to the "Freakshow"...."
Enjoy your stay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-06-20, 01:55 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Enjoy your stay :D"
Welcome aboard! Watch out for Kagom, he's somewhat gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-30, 04:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Welcome aboard! Watch out for Kagom,..."
aoc is age of connan, age of power leveling isnt... so no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-20, 09:21 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "aoc is age of connan, age of power..."
i dont blame you for saying that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sonic werehog

Posted 2008-12-20, 09:23 AM in reply to Dark-Madness's post "Just moved from Naritus"
sounds like you need to get used to this site i am new so i cant help you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sonic werehog

Posted 2008-12-20, 09:35 AM in reply to sonic werehog's post starting "sounds like you need to get used to..."
stop bringing back way old threads
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-20, 09:39 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "stop bringing back way old threads"
well i agree with jammer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sonic werehog