Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Happy New Year 2006
Posted 2005-12-30, 10:58 AM
Hope everyone has a great New Years!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2005-12-30, 12:00 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post "Happy New Year 2006"
Thanks! You too!

What's everyone doing for this New Years?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-30, 12:29 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Thanks! You too! What's everyone..."
I'm getting blasted in Philly! Then I'm boning my girlfriend for a minimum of 3 hours because I'll be so drunk I won't be able to cum! Woo-hooo!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-12-30, 12:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm getting blasted in Philly! Then..."
I'm getting blasted as well and then hopefully boning someone. I really don't care who but there's this girl I've been working on for awhile so hopefully that goes well.

3 hours eh? That would be glorious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-12-30, 03:01 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm getting blasted as well and then..."
Can I get left overs if I cant find any?
WOW 3 hrs, that would sharpen it up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2005-12-30, 06:43 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post "Happy New Year 2006"
kenpo sensei said:
Hope everyone has a great New Years!!
I'll be stuck, no liquor for me at all >< I have to stay around my house for 1 1/2- 2 weeks till doctors clear me ><!
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-31, 05:31 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I'll be stuck, no liquor for me at all..."
As of 7:25pm I'm still not sure where I will be for a party this evening. But what I do know, is that wherever I do end up going, I will be with this chick Laura and there will be booze. And most likely sex. So happy new year to me!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-01, 04:21 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "As of 7:25pm I'm still not sure where I..."
happy new years. I wont be getting my present til i get back to school. And yes it will be glorious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-03, 07:01 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "happy new years. I wont be getting my..."
You getting Glory&US for your present?..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-01-03, 07:10 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "You getting Glory&US for your..."
Well, how good of a new year did everyone have?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-01-03, 02:11 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Well, how good of a new year did..."
mine was pretty good since it was my birthday also
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-01-03, 09:06 PM in reply to Petey35's post starting "mine was pretty good since it was my..."
happy belated birthday- mine was alright, got drunk, saw fireworks and a naked chick all for free
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-03, 09:19 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "happy belated birthday- mine was..."
i helped drunk ppl not fall down stairs!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-01-04, 08:04 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "i helped drunk ppl not fall down stairs!"
I was surprisingly nimble with my sexstravaganza that night. I came 3 times over a 4 hour period, with about an hour of lull time overall to regroup, catch my breath, and grab a glass of water to moisten my dry ass mouth and lips.. God I love sex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-01-04, 11:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I was surprisingly nimble with my..."
Details like those are really not all that necessary.

And Bobby let me guess. Your new years present at FU is L?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-04, 11:41 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Details like those are really not all..."
But they are. Very necessary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-01-04, 07:28 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Details like those are really not all..."
JRwakebord said:
And Bobby let me guess. Your new years present at FU is L?
U got it buddy. Except im going to her house next week while her parents are away. Oh Yea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-05, 12:11 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "U got it buddy. Except im going to her..."
all right!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-01-05, 12:54 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "all right!"
Glory, don't even get me started on your drunk ass wanting to, "help drunk chicks down the steps." For your sake I won't disclose any details of what happened.

Anyways, my new years blew ass because I ended up getting really drunk, and then sobering up faster than was expected because a 15 year old chick was trying to take my pants off. It was uncouth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-01-05, 09:32 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Glory, don't even get me started on..."
15 is old enough! Besides, you were drunk so it's ok.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord