Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-12-02, 06:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I had some news to post but I lost..."
Emerald green? Hahaha whatthefuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-02, 08:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Emerald green? Hahaha whatthefuck?"
In all honesty, it is my personal opinion that regular marijauna use can negatively affect a lot of people... I mean, psychologically. I have some friends that have become real........................ over smoked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-12-02, 09:06 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "In all honesty, it is my personal..."
Ok, yeah. But if they smoke a LOT, sure. They are dumbasses though.

Anything in large amounts is bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-02, 09:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Ok, yeah. But if they smoke a LOT,..."
Heh, I guess this is a shitty time to announce that I can smoke freely again.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-12-02, 09:38 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Heh, I guess this is a shitty time to..."
Makes life easier......

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-12-02, 11:33 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Heh, I guess this is a shitty time to..."
Why is this a shitty time?

Kaneda, what product did you use?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-03, 01:48 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Ok, yeah. But if they smoke a LOT,..."
Good point Graviton, most people that smoke pot are dumbasses in my experience. Be it family members or acquaintances they are not usually the brightest ones here . Can't speak for all over the nation or anything but yea ...waste of money . Ah wait, I have a friend that's a literary genius ...he writes the most intense poems, but he's lost his attention span due to drugs . He's got like ADHD now and can't keep focused on one thing very long. Toodles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 09:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Umm... my tolerance for marijauna is..."
So, i finally got around to making one of those herbal vaporizers/lightbulb/crack pipe things. definitely a new kind of experience and very easy on the lungs. you get the full taste and aroma of your herb of choice. and its made out of a lightbulb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kad13780

Posted 2005-12-05, 09:53 PM in reply to kad13780's post starting "So, i finally got around to making one..."
I've smoked out of a vaporizer before. They get you ripped and it's not harmful to your lungs. Great choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-06, 09:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've smoked out of a vaporizer before...."
So why doesn't EVERYONE do that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-12-06, 10:53 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "So why doesn't EVERYONE do that?"
I don't think most people know about vaporizers. A vaporizer isn't portable, either. You have to plug it in. So, it's not like you can take a vaporizer on your person and smoke it whenever. Blunts, joints, and pipes are much more convenient.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-06, 01:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't think most people know about..."
http://www.covertlabs.com/cleansing_products.html
The 32oz stuff. Its called Strip. It was cheaper at the head shop though.

And I have a vaporizer. They really arn't as awsome as they seem. I like everything about them but they definatly don't get you as high. I get like a slight body high, almost the same as eating a brownie.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-12-06 at 01:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-06, 07:45 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "http://www.covertlabs.com/cleansing_prod..."
What!? Maybe you're not putting much in the brownies. When me and my buddy made some we both put in almost a half. Holy shit, I've never had so much fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-06, 08:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What!? Maybe you're not putting much in..."
A half of high grade shit or a half of shwag?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-06, 09:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "A half of high grade shit or a half of..."
Meh. Leaning more towards the schwaggy side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-07, 04:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Meh. Leaning more towards the schwaggy..."
Thats what I was thinking too. As soon as I can I'll go out and get a half or so... well like 3/4 so I can smoke a 1/4 ^.^ And I'll make a couple sticks of butter and some brownies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Grin The great escape.
Posted 2005-12-07, 05:37 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats what I was thinking too. As soon..."
Ill tell you I am happy for this thread beacuse I love to exchange storys.

This is a good one, I call it "THE GREAT ESCAPE"

The time was around homecoming, I wanted to party so I went to party where I usually do in a nearby town. This was foolish! What I didnt know is that the city I was in had two major highschools East and West. I was 3 blocks away from the West highschool and it happend to be their homecoming weekend, I was oblivious to this.
I roll up to the house, greeted with hugs, it was the first time in my life I actully brought a girl to a party at this house, we called it the hubble house. The girl was amazingly hot, I couldnt keep my eyes off her in the car or at the party I had met her at 3 nights prior. It was a kegger, and I got me and her some free cups, after I promised not to tell anybody that we got em for free. I had 3 cups of beer more quickly than I could of ever realized people were singing and we had many musicans in the house everbody got together and started to sing "by the rivers of babalon".
Then one of my other friends came up behind me and told me she had a suprise for me, I went up to her room and she pulled up a bottle of Jagermiester, I was overjoyed and took 2 shots and headed back downstairs. In about one cup of beer I asked if my ladyfriend could have a shot of Jag, she said ok and we went back upstairs, I took two more shots and my friend took 2 as well. I usually have more common sence about drinking then this time but I still thought I hadnt had all that much to drink, we went back downstairs.
Then jhonny came up behind me and said he also had a suprise for me, my first ever beer bong, I was so ready. I got ready, I took it. Now the man who gave me a ride here came behind me, and told me "we got the herb". My eyes grew wide, I pulled him into the laundry room to inspect the pot, I was satisfied, it wasnt anything spectacular, just what I would expect to see called danks around here. He didnt have anyplace to put it so I put the 14 or 15 gram sack in my cargo pocket. All three of us went on a walk to smoke, we got to the railroad tracks, I was starting to reaize that not only could I not walk straight but that I couldnt walk. Shit My friend was packing the bowl and the lovely lady beside me grabs me and I go in for the kiss, we fall on the ground.
We were on the railroad tracks looking up at the stars we smoked 2 bowls and were all very high, my friend went back leaving me and the lady alone. We stayed that way for a good 40 munites . We started to walk back and I was trying to count the drinks I had had, I got an outrageous number when I did it then, but It was like 8 or 9 drinks, I still dont know. We were walking back, we both fell over simultaniously and started to makeout again. This was the side of the street, the first car that drives by shines that ever dreaded light in our eyes and she rools off and says "shit, cops".
I then realized that I WAS FUCKED. They started asking alot of questions, like why we were here. So I said "My name is Arkantis, I am 16 years old, my parents know I am here, there number is 555-555-555" I leaned on the girl for support cuz I could hardly stand, the 14 grams in my pocket were making me worry. Thats alot of possession. In about 3 munites there were 2 more cop cars and 6 cops standing around us, I felt outnumbered, luckily my parents knew I was were I was sorta, and one of the cop cars left.
The officer who was odviously metapauseal then blurted out " Do you know where you are"
"no"
"then why are you here"
"on a walk"
"Did you know there was a party right there'
"umm, no mam" ~snuggle with the girl for a convincing effect~
"are you aware that this is homecoming week"
"no Im from another town"
"Look there are alot of drunk people around and they wont (tells me all the evils of drinking and that any drunk wont care but to throw a bottle out the window at me)"
I continued to act dumb and nieve and told her that we were walking the other way. Eventully she left, I have never been so close to pissing, shitting ,and cumming all at once we walked the other way for a while and then went through back yards back to the party, we warned the people at the party that the cops told us they were watching the house, suprisngly it didnt get busted, I went home. The moral of the story is, play it cool, get fucked up, act dumb.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-07, 05:47 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "The great escape."
Haha. Nice story. The other weekend I went over to my friends house to watch a UFC on pay per view. It was supposed to be just 10 people hanging out but since we had 2 kegs if ended up being like 40. I had like 6-7 beers and after a while one of my old highschool smoking buddys showed up and he just happened to have a joint. So we went out back and light up. Well since they're were so many leechers I only got 2 hits but I swear I was more fucked up then I have ever been in my life. It was a concious fucked up though. That night I drove home, even though I knew I shouldn't have but I could sense it was going to get very drama filled at the party so I just took off. Pot and alcohol have never mixed well before for me. Now sometimes I'll have a beer or two with a bowl after work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-07, 09:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Haha. Nice story. The other weekend I..."
On the topic of joints any tips or styles for rolling.. I would like to hear some from anybody.
Personally I just take a colored pencil or another pencil with no eraser and wrap a paper around it and lick it, I take off the pencil and rip some paper about the height of 3/4's a ciggerete filter roll that up until its like a solid cylinder and put it in there and it expands a little bit and the smoke goes through there. Grind or finley rip up the MJ or whatever you smoking and sprinkle it in there and use the butt of the pencil to push it down. lick it again and torch. Its like something you can smoke anyplace.. its just tedious.

I like hearing other shit, pleaze post some!

Plus ++
Another story. Just a trip

Today was the dance. I was happy I had gotten a split of crack and painkillers for my friends witch I thought would be fun for all of us but I got offerd some Mushrooms. O fruit of the gods.
I had 22 dollars and the guy was my friend so he sold me 2.9 grams for that much I was enthused. It had been about 45 munites since I had ingested the 2 caps and one and a broken half stem, I did it out on my front step they were in a glass jar so I just monched on them my neighbors would never expect I am in the heart of suburbia, turist trap, black hole I am definatley not eating mushrooms. But whatever. My two friends who I was going to the dance with were 2 girls one family one friend, I sat on my front porch until they got there, a buzz had set in. They came, a smile came across my face as I threw them the crack painkiller mixture that I had so devilishly found for them for fucking cheap, It was so cheap beacuse you dont snort crack but I met some canadians who were selling half painkillers half crack for real cheap and calling it CRAACK, bastards, You cant bake painkilles the same way you bake crack so they were forced to snort. I feel fucking bad beacuse that entirely defeats the idea of processing cocaine another step so you can smoke it. Plus the burning sucks.
I sorta let it slip that I was on mushrooms and that I couldnt get it for them beacuse I found them that crazy crack think I found em. We arrived at the dance I felt it kick as I was walking in suddenly I was walking extremely drunklike, it was very early in the dance still like it was still forming. I walked in as best I could and did the natural thing and sat my ass on the bleachers. I watched the dance form, slow trickle of people coming in the confident ones starting to dance, I saw too many familar faces, paranoia and euphoria ha definatly set in, strangest feeling ever. My 2 lovely friends went to the bathroom to snort some Crack shit, I told them it would burn, they had to act like they were crying in the bathroom it burned so bad. Unfourtunately while they were crying nobody was babysitting me, and I was spitting loads of nonsence to classmates two of the girls from the student councel said I to me and They were standing in the doorframe, I walked into the devider.
The visuals started when my friends got done balling in the bathroom, one of them had checkerd shoes on and the chekers were overlappingand coming out I fellback on the fence behind me where the stairs normally would be, I decided to go back and dance. I arrived at the gym and the ceiling bars were bending into all sorta kinda fantistacal things, the crowd Seemed like a huge two bit mass. They all had the look of being on two translucent peices of paper with only the crowd on it and the crazy lites, movingback and fourth, moving as a mass not singular bodies.
I became disgusted with were I was, I retreated to the farthest place I could go top row bleachers, I wouldnt even risk a slowdance up here. Before that thow I got a drink of punch, my aquantince chris his face was bending and so was the hallway I turned to run into. I got back to my two lovely lady friends on the bleachers, they wanted to get out, so did I.
We called a friend so we could drink with them they would come and get us all we had to do was wait. I was afraid.
In about ten munites I saw the dean walking twords me, his eyes peirced mine and I knew he had come for me and my kind. The bleachers were shaking, and he didnt seem to be walking on anything. When he had ascended to my level he said. "There is a man in a cowboy hat looking for you."
My brain exploded, not only had he said the most fucked up shit ever, I expected to get my ass busted, nope, now I just got some freak to deal with. Me and my 2 friends went down to the entry way with him I talked to him on the way there, I was supprised by my amazing, umm coherency. The man in the cowboy hat was our ride to drinking, and a dumb ass. He rolled up in some tiny fucking car with his whole crew, big guys, and all the alcahol was in seprate gatorade bottles. so we had 7 people in a five seater I ended up laying across the laps of four girls.
The car ride sucked beacuse we got a tail, it was a cop car, following, no lights. FUCK my head, I was in a tiny car with 7 people a bag of crack 15 or so bottles of opened alcahol we pulled off into a property. Luckily the cop didnt. I almost shit my pants.
We got out of the car to pick some alcahol and talked for a while, well some of the guys there were jerks so we decided to walk the 7 miles to town, the dog from the house whose driveway came up and sniffed my hand. The man and his crew left and we started walking, the dog accompined us.
It started to rain, the girls did some more crack and we started drinking, it had begun to poor. It was also now cold. Me fine of course I had my shirt off and tied around my waist I couldnt feel shit. The whole time we walked back the lightning would flash and it would feel like ten munites and I could see the twisting forms of my companions. We talked about everything, put down rides and yelled at traffic, taunted truckers, sat , picked flowers and of course thought out way to loud. In a few hours we reached town, we were muddy and misrable, and closer than ever, we had plans and shit after that. We ran across the bridge into town, and went through the target parking lot and sat on the benches and talked about some shit, by then the mushrooms had sorta worn off. I wish I could go into more detail about the way back but so much of it was a head trip and I think these things can only be so long and you dont wanna hear all this shit.
I got home we got in trouble for walking and then I went to bed when I layed down I could still feel the mushrooms, I realized my time lapse, I had been talking to my parents for 80 some munites, FUCK. I to this day have never thought about what I have said or even close to musterd up the balls to bring up a possibly volitile situation.
anyways happy trips
Arkantis
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Last edited by Arkantis; 2005-12-07 at 10:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-07, 10:00 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "On the topic of joints any tips or..."
Mmm, tea and pot...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven