Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-13, 08:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know what you're smoking but..."
haha idk. i had like, a chocolate bar and it tasted like nothing. and then i was still hungry so i had something else i dont remember and i was just like, getting mad that it didnt have a taste.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-13, 09:12 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha idk. i had like, a chocolate bar..."
It could have been because you were drunk. I remember eating two boxes of chocolate donettes my first time. Mmmm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-13, 09:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It could have been because you were..."
Yeah try just getting high.. it stimulates your senses much more than drunkedness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-13, 09:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yeah try just getting high.. it..."
i dont want to do it alone. i dont even want to do it that much when im drunk
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-13, 09:42 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i dont want to do it alone. i dont..."
Well then do it with someone who has pot... and lots of yummy munchy food :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-13, 10:57 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well then do it with someone who has..."
In my experience, pot+alcohol isn't all that great. I'd much rather take either of them alone any day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-13, 11:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In my experience, pot+alcohol isn't all..."
I agree, mostly because I got really faded if I smoke a whole bunch and get wasted. If I just have a couple bowls and drink, it's just fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-13, 11:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I agree, mostly because I got really..."
Well my only experience with it was when I was already shitfaced and started smoking some pot. I was out within 5 minutes.

Basically, though, I don't think I'd want to mix them anyway. I like them both, but they're pretty different, and mixing them just doesn't sound very fun (until I'm drunk).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-13, 01:30 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha idk. i had like, a chocolate bar..."
You smoked weed!? I'm ashamed of you.

Also, I am a combined drunk/high on any given Friday/Saturday night. I guess I can handle it better than others??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-13, 01:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You smoked weed!? I'm ashamed of you. ..."
I used to do that all the time, but I'd always end up smoking an eighth and then drinking, so that I'd get too tired. I normally handle it pretty well, but the past times I've done it, I've gone overboard with both.

It is a talent to smoke and drink and not get dizzy though. I had no idea that most people can't do that without puking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-13, 02:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You smoked weed!? I'm ashamed of you. ..."
Thanatos said:
You smoked weed!? I'm ashamed of you.

Also, I am a combined drunk/high on any given Friday/Saturday night. I guess I can handle it better than others??
Katie's very impressionable. The romanticising of drug abuse on these forums is helping contribute to her partaking in a more risky lifestyle. Oh well .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-13, 08:21 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Katie's very impressionable. The..."
Coke + Alcohol + Smoking is the key to keeping you up and partying all night!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-13, 08:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Coke + Alcohol + Smoking is the key to..."
i think im allergic to weed thouhg. im allergic to like cigarette smoke and now after i smoked i feel like, my throat is so closed and my chest is on fire and i just feel like shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-13, 08:25 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i think im allergic to weed thouhg. im..."
That sucks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-14, 11:44 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i think im allergic to weed thouhg. im..."
You cough your lungs out? If you take a huge hit and cough it out, that'll usually kill your lungs and make it burn. I slammed 3 beers last night, and then hit some chronic. Baad idea. I was so jacked. Smoking and drinking suck, I get sick, and really tired. Actually drinking is sucky period.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-14, 06:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You cough your lungs out? If you take a..."
nope, no coughing.

getting more drunk and hopefully not high tomorrow w00t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-14, 06:45 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "nope, no coughing. getting more..."
Bad girl!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-14, 06:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Bad girl!"
=P

[deff not bullshit] FUCK I CANT DO TAHT ANYMORE?!?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-14, 07:07 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "=P [deff not bullshit] FUCK I..."
Dextroamphetamine Saccharate: 5.0 mg
Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate: 5.0 mg
Dextroamphetamine Sulfate USP: 5.0 mg
Amphetamine Sulfate USP: 5.0 mg
Total amphetamine base equivalence 12.5 mg

A cookie and + props for the first person to tell me what I took and what milligram!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-14, 07:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Dextroamphetamine Saccharate: 5.0 mg ..."
20 mg adderall?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven