Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-09-04, 04:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL! Fangs..."
Quote:
expecting someone to say something along the lines of "Haha you wanna fuck a guy! Gay typo, you're gay! Hahaha!" Which, !K_A! did, paraphrasing, of course. So you could retard with "Appearantly you dont know I am bisexual." Which you did.
"so you could retard"
Lmfao silly DFD... I think he ment retort =[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-09-05, 10:29 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting ""so you could retard" Lmfao silly..."
Holy crap, those threads were magnificent.

There are so many like that that Grav didn't even post. There are so damn many. gg to them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-09-05, 12:10 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Holy crap, those threads were..."
Penny_Bags said:
You obviously don't get it... you ARE a nigger. That's like me getting offended if Titusfied called me god.
heheh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-09-05, 12:17 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "heheh."
lol, that's pretty funny. Is he actually black?
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-05, 06:25 PM in reply to Grav's post "I miss Zelaron."
I miss Lady Ice. :<

I think I faintly remember owning Running Gag, as well.
Ahh... The good ol' Flame Days. This forum wouldn't be the same without them. Too bad they're over.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-09-05, 09:54 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I miss Lady Ice. :< I think I..."
Dang, nobody misses me. =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2005-09-05, 10:11 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Dang, nobody misses me. =("
You havnt been here long, how can we miss you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-09-06, 09:55 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "You havnt been here long, how can we..."
You'd miss me for a minute or so if I left...or maybe I'm being optimistic.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I've been here for less time than tokill.ace and so on and...anywho...all the pretty colours!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-06, 10:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You'd miss me for a minute or so if I..."
From what I've seen, you'd be missed in my opinion there Lenny.

Now me for instance, could leave for a while and no one would care because I haven't contributed nearly as much as I should.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-06, 11:24 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "From what I've seen, you'd be missed in..."
I would miss myself if I left.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-09-06, 06:52 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I would miss myself if I left."
OMG LOLZ BUT DOOD YOU WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO SEE YOU. lo0lzozlzolz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-09-06, 10:14 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "OMG LOLZ BUT DOOD YOU WOULD STILL BE..."
Lmao.. that's so random, PB.

But seriously, the blind are a very insightful people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-06, 10:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao.. that's so random, PB. But..."
lo0lzozlzolz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-07, 12:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao.. that's so random, PB. But..."
New research has shown that smoking can make a person between 2 and 3 times more likely to go blind!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-07, 03:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "New research has shown that smoking can..."
Hmm... Smoke does irritate my eyes a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-07, 07:41 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "OMG LOLZ BUT DOOD YOU WOULD STILL BE..."
Penny_Bags said:
OMG LOLZ BUT DOOD YOU WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO SEE YOU. lo0lzozlzolz
Aint it peachy?

(For me, of course.)

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-09-08, 03:57 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Aint it peachy? (For me, of course.)"
Fuck yo' couch nigga.

lo0lzozlzolz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-09-09, 09:51 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Aint it peachy? (For me, of course.)"
Peaches bruise easily you know.

Or is that thingies?

Might be peaches...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-09, 09:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You'd miss me for a minute or so if I..."
Lenny said:
You'd miss me for a minute or so if I left...or maybe I'm being optimistic.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I've been here for less time than tokill.ace and so on and...anywho...all the pretty colours!
Nope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2005-09-09, 01:59 PM in reply to Afroman's post starting "Nope."
Afroman said:
Nope.
Stfu and go kill yourself. No one would miss you. You were a rape baby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy