Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Halloween Plans?
Posted 2009-10-29, 10:50 AM
What are your plans for this Halloween? What is your costume going to be, if you're wearing one?

My costume is going to be The Queen of Harlots (The corset top looks damn good on me).

A bunch of us from work are going to Wayside, a bar downtown that's likely to be super packed. A guy from work who's going as Dr. Venture offered to be my DD. I've been told he likes me ("Any girl who likes FF as much as me is worth it"), and we've been talking a lot lately. Hm...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-29, 10:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Halloween Plans?"
No costume, maybe go out to the bar or a party. Blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-29, 11:03 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Halloween Plans?"
goin to be chillin with my bros and we're throwin a party. its gonna be tight

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-29, 12:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "goin to be chillin with my bros and..."
Hitting a couple of bars with a buddy. Not dressing up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-29, 01:46 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Halloween Plans?"
Going to a halloween party with my girlfriend and some good friends. I'm going to be a drunk Mario (tattered costume, crooked hat, bottle in hand, yelling absurd things at Peach) and she is going to be a slutty Princess Peach. Should be an interesting night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-29, 02:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Going to a halloween party with my..."
well im going trick or treating with friends and then i have a band concert to go play in
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run

Last edited by jamer123; 2009-10-29 at 02:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-29, 02:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Going to a halloween party with my..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Going to a halloween party with my girlfriend and some good friends. I'm going to be a drunk Mario (tattered costume, crooked hat, bottle in hand, yelling absurd things at Peach) and she is going to be a slutty Princess Peach. Should be an interesting night.

That's awesome, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-29, 03:01 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Halloween Plans?"
I wanted to go as Persephone, but never made it past the planning. I'll probably just use one of the various Renaissance dresses I have around the house. No plans are definite right now except Rocky Horror at midnight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-10-29, 04:24 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Halloween Plans?"
Going as Dr. Faustus (not to be mistake for the guy who posts here) to a party, and my friend is going as Mephistopheles.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-29, 07:57 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Going as Dr. Faustus (not to be mistake..."
well my haloween ended fun aka over 5 miles of walking
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-29, 09:27 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "well my haloween ended fun aka over 5..."
Halloween isn't until Saturday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-30, 04:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Halloween isn't until Saturday."
........ my towns trick or treat day was yesterday
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-30, 06:19 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "........ my towns trick or treat day..."
...Why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-30, 08:56 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "........ my towns trick or treat day..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
Do you live in a polygamy ranch?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-30, 09:09 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "........ my towns trick or treat day..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
What Fowl Sorcery is this!?

My town sucks at trick-or-treating. Hours are like... from 12 in the afternoon (daytime) to 6 in the almost-night-time-but-not-really.
I've never had a halloween that was actually at night time... Haha...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-30, 10:29 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "........ my towns trick or treat day..."
We had Beggar's Night last night too. The most adorable kid ever came to the house. Kidnapping was considered until I remembered I'd have to feed and water it.

They rarely ever used to do it on Halloween. Then the Mayor decided it made sense to do it on the proper night. Unfortunately this year it fell on a Saturday, which would mean interfering with the Ohio State game. Actually, it was probably more of a safety issue as football and drinking tend to go hand and hand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-10-30, 10:51 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "We had Beggar's Night last night too...."
I guess in certain cases it would probably be beneficial.. even though the Ohio State game is at noon, which means it would be over well before any kids would go trick-or-treating.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-30, 11:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I guess in certain cases it would..."
It'll be over, but a good portion of the city will have spent most of the day drinking. We also tend not to be the most gracious winners or losers and sometimes the post-game activities involve a bit of arson. It's definitely far safer to have held it last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-10-30, 11:54 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "We had Beggar's Night last night too...."
My U.S. History teacher takes off points if we don't support the same teams as him.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-30, 12:23 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "We had Beggar's Night last night too...."
Mutant Couch said: [Goto]
We had Beggar's Night last night too. The most adorable kid ever came to the house. Kidnapping was considered until I remembered I'd have to feed and water it.

They rarely ever used to do it on Halloween. Then the Mayor decided it made sense to do it on the proper night. Unfortunately this year it fell on a Saturday, which would mean interfering with the Ohio State game. Actually, it was probably more of a safety issue as football and drinking tend to go hand and hand.
I dunno about you, but Halloween and drinking tend to go hand in hand for me. As a matter of fact, Saturday night and drinking tend to go hand in hand for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!