Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-01-19, 01:27 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "In my book, all spiders are deathly..."
Medieval Bob said:
In my book, all spiders are deathly poisonous. They can all kill you within 20 minutes with one bite.
well you probably think all snakes are poisonous too don't you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-19, 08:15 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
Bob is right. All spiders must be considered dangerous, and on the loose.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-19, 08:48 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Bob is right. All spiders must be..."
Nah I could care less about snakes.

Here's why I'm scared of spiders.

I was between 6 and 8 as far as I can remember. I'm walking into the living room from my bedroom, and I see a spider in the floor. This is a big motherfucking spider, okay? Anyway, I run to my room and get a shoe. I then proceed into the hallway to hit the spider with the shoe. All is going as planned until I smash the spider.

Literally hundreds of tiny baby spiders came out of it. They went everywhere. I was like AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

To add to the trauma of that instance, I lived in that house until I was almost 19. I knew there were spiders in the house. There just had to be with how many I saw that day. I do see spiders in the house sometimes, though it's not very often. Still, I know they are waiting for me.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-01-19, 09:00 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Nah I could care less about snakes. ..."
They're waiting for us both, man... They're waiting for us both.

And if ya'll want to know why I'm afraid of spiders (not so different than Bob's story, but a lot funnier... FOR YOU) thread dig for another thread posted a long time ago with a name similiar to this. Or just do a search for all posts including "Spider" by DaFrigginDoctah.

It's too traumatizing to type again. I'll get all itchy.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-19, 10:22 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "They're waiting for us both, man......"
I'm not scared of bugs, its touching them which freaks me out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-19, 12:27 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "In my book, all spiders are deathly..."
Crowds. Any place with a lot of people. I'm used to being on my own, so large groups make me nervous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-01-19, 03:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm also scared of waking up one day in..."
D3V said:
I'm also scared of waking up one day in a coma, Just the thought of the world happening around you and you can't do anything buy stare.

You can't wake up in a coma, babe. I think you're getting it mixed up with being catatonic. Even then, I don't think you'd be aware of your surroundings. But do I know what you're getting at. That would be hell to go through if it were to actually happen. Personally, I'd hate to be paralyzed from the neck down.

And spiders aren't as bad as wasps/bee's/scorpions, IMHO. Those stinging insects are horrible. I'd even rather deal with snakes over them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-19, 04:20 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You can't wake up in a coma, babe. I..."
Jess, you are so lucky you know a smart person like me

As for what scares me...insects that sting, spiders crawling on me, and clowns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jakarta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJakarta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jakarta

Posted 2004-01-19, 06:02 PM in reply to Jakarta's post starting "Jess, you are so lucky you know a smart..."
Honestly, the thing that scares me the most is having to live life alone, without a girl by myside nagging me to death... Sounds like something alot of people despise but you never know what you have untill you no longer jave it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2004-01-19, 06:20 PM in reply to Jakarta's post starting "Jess, you are so lucky you know a smart..."
Jakarta said:

That clown that SYG used for a sig scared the hell out of everybody I think.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-01-19, 06:48 PM in reply to Jakarta's post starting "Jess, you are so lucky you know a smart..."
Jakarta said:

Shush you! I know lots of smart people! But then again, I know more idiots.

And I have a small phobia to clowns. My step grandmother collects clown dolls, and when I was living in my grandparent's house I had to sleep in the same room as them. It felt like they were watching me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-19, 07:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Shush you! I know lots of smart people!..."
Carnies.

You know, Circus Folk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-19, 10:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
What scares me is that such stupid thread actually exists in the face of the earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-20, 07:44 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "What scares me is that such stupid..."
Quote:
What scares me is that such stupid thread actually exists in the face of the earth
What scares me is that they are trying to make abortions illegal!! If they did that, theres no telling how many ingrates, with obvious mental issues due to thier birth name, would be walking around the earth and maybe even posting here. Luckily, only one has made it here so far. Isnt that right robin? Shouldnt you be saying some shit like "Holly tollito batman its the joker!" or some bullshit like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2004-01-21, 09:59 AM in reply to Valmar's post starting "What scares me is that they are trying..."
The unknown slime lurking behind the fridge... many have tasted... many have vomited... none know... its true nature remains a mystery...

Really.
This be the sig. thx for looking
Signed by Chance

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Subjukator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSubjukator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Subjukator