Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Grin D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers
Posted 2003-09-12, 08:55 PM
D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers -
Most of these scammers have confessed dearing there conversation of use of 3rd party programs to scam people (drop hacks, keyloggers, ect). Realy now we just cant have these kindo stupid scammers running arround, they make the noobs look smart.

Me - Can you dupe ?
Me - For real
RPB_spiffyzon - yea
Me - ok
Me - lets dupe
RPB_spiffyzon - k i can do it or tell u the site
Me - u do it first
RPB_spiffyzon - o wait no i cant forget b net is watchin
Me - dupe
RPB_spiffyzon - my account muted already
Me - so
Me - u cant dupe ?
RPB_spiffyzon - if i dupe again my account gone
RPB_spiffyzon - i mean cd key
Me - lol
Me - nice one scammer
RPB_spiffyzon - w/e ur loss
Me - dupe this item to prove befor i do anything
RPB_spiffyzon - I DONT WANT TO GET MY CD KEY GONE BECAUSE SOME GAY GUY DOESNT BELEVE ME
Me - lmao

nice one, so if i dupe (fall for ur scam) then my key will get muted. nice way to scam someone.

---

This dude thought he could use a drop hack to make a hex...

Me - ok
mx_pally - hi
Me - make
mx_pally - no u have to make at a website
Me - ok
mx_pally - and then it sends it to ur acc when u type it in
Me - what site ?
mx_pally - http://www.hex[][][][][].vze.com

ok idoit, so how does that work now ? i run drop hack and then someone joins and hands me a hex ? i dont think so.

---

ill add more, i got way to many to post now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-09-12, 09:56 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers"
...this thread is pointless, and imo your making yourself look stupid, im sorry everyone has seen/heard this, and its very over-posted..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-09-13, 07:14 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers"
yes..it's tru..everyone has heard this..but there are newbs out there who just started the game and this thread of "possible scams" will help protect them since they are new
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-09-13, 02:15 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers"
Meh, i find it amusing cuz people are making themselves look stupid trying to outsmart others but once they know they are caught trying to scam they dont know what to say.. its kinda like watching candid camera, its all about the reactions.. i think this thread will be fine

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-09-13, 02:19 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers"
I've scamed people before, my friends and I were making quite a profit off of it. Eventually we stopped because it got old, and people were catching on. The scammers don't care if you figure it out they just move onto the next person and ignore you. No biggie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-09-13, 02:42 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers"
true say but the thing I do is I pretend to be stupid for a while right until they think they've got me.. and there after they waste somuch time convincing me i just come out of my shell and let them know that im not that dumb adnt they wasted their time, its not a waste of time for me tho cuz its fun to see what they do.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-09-13, 03:24 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers"
once i traded an unid milbregas armor for an ith sword, a shaft and a gaze. it was like the best scam i have ever done, oh and there was that one time i went around spamming that i could tell ppl how mmany monsters they killed if they tell me their passwords and some dumb shit did and i stole everything
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-13, 07:00 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers"
Yeah im sure all the chip gems you got from level 5 chars really powered your way to godlyness, eh zagggay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-09-13, 10:34 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "D2H's Thread of Stupid Scammers"
he did not have much but he did have a level 89 barb with the whole ith/wring setup and str gloves so it was cool
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon