Okay, in an attempt to keep the forum from being cluttered with "SOJ Counter" threads, I have asked to have a stickied thread for this exact purpose.
When you post that the soj counter is going up, please include the following:
1. Realm (USEast, USWest, Europe, or whatever)
2. Server (This can be discovered in the following method.)
- Alt+Tab out to your desktop and enter your 'Start Menu'.
- Select 'Run'. (Should be near the bottom of menu.)
- In the prompt type, "cmd" and press enter. This will bring up your MS-DOS prompt.
- Type, "netstat -n". This will bring up a list of IP addresses and what port they are using. They will look like this: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx
- The Battle.net server will normally be using port 4000. It will look something like this: 63.240.202.xxx:4000.
- The X's are what server you are on. This is an example using USEast. The other servers will have different numbers in the beginning.
Edit: All posts referring to climbing soj counters will be removed no earlier than 4 hours after the post. This is in effort to keep this thread clean and to prevent confusion.
Edit Again: Also, if you keep the presence of mind, you can also edit your post to report if Diablo spawned, to let users know if they should be looking or not.
Have fun guys, and happy hunting!