Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Resident Evil:(no title yet)
Posted 2008-08-18, 10:58 AM
I need help on my upcoming Resident Evil (rpg) project, I need someone to make:

Charsets:Main Character(doesn't matter what he/she looks like I can incorporate it into my game)
Battlecharsets:Of the main character different animations with different weapons, such as: shotgun, red9, knife, sniper..and so forth.
Facesets: of the main character
Chipsets: anything that seems Resident Evily will do, I can incorporate in my game

One person can come up with the char/face/battlecharsets and the other the chipsets

I will give you (both) big credit and special thanks in the final project...thank you.

If you need to contact me:
[email]patrickvanlydegraf@yahoo.com[email]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
UndeadMr.Quan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUndeadMr.Quan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

UndeadMr.Quan

the re rpg
Posted 2008-08-21, 06:05 PM in reply to UndeadMr.Quan's post "Resident Evil:(no title yet)"
UndeadMr.Quan said: [Goto]
I need help on my upcoming Resident Evil (rpg) project, I need someone to make:

Charsets:Main Character(doesn't matter what he/she looks like I can incorporate it into my game)
Battlecharsets:Of the main character different animations with different weapons, such as: shotgun, red9, knife, sniper..and so forth.
Facesets: of the main character
Chipsets: anything that seems Resident Evily will do, I can incorporate in my game

One person can come up with the char/face/battlecharsets and the other the chipsets

I will give you (both) big credit and special thanks in the final project...thank you.

If you need to contact me:
[email]patrickvanlydegraf@yahoo.com[email]
i could help you out i need to know some stuff tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzflappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

flappykun2349

Posted 2008-08-21, 06:53 PM in reply to UndeadMr.Quan's post "Resident Evil:(no title yet)"
I did a RE game on RM2K3 a long-ass time ago. Sadly I no longer have it or the sprites and mapsets, otherwise I'd give you what I had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-21, 10:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I did a RE game on RM2K3 a long-ass..."
Same here; I always had a zombie game going.

Here's a tip, though - Don't use RM2k3. In my opinion, I think it takes away the feeling of a survival-horror game. Make it an ABS instead (many tutorials out there).

Also, most people aren't willing to do the work for you. Use Google and, failing that, try to make your own. If you completely exhaust your resources, try asking people to contribute what they can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2008-08-22, 10:47 AM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Same here; I always had a zombie game..."
I don't see what you mean. Are you implying that RM2K3 can't have an ABS?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-08-22, 04:26 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I don't see what you mean. Are you..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
I don't see what you mean. Are you implying that RM2K3 can't have an ABS?

Actually, I didn't think about that.

Scratch what I said about RM2k, but I still think it should have an ABS.

Last edited by Noob101; 2008-08-23 at 01:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101